Man Charged Over Death Of Pomeranian

Rosetta

I don't care about the woman's looks or personality. This is a story about the horrendous death of a little dog and the horror of the owner witnessing it. If the moron did indeed "set" his dog onto the little Pom what kind of nutcase is he?? :confused:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest donatella

Sadly this is why my toy breeds don't go street walking, too many dickheads around. I'd be absolutely inconsolable if that was me. To be honest id have picked my dog up well before a strange man with a large breed approached me. Absolute wanker and poor little dog. Sorry the streets are not safe for you little guy!

How frightful - he set the dog onto her and her poor little dog. If this was me, my language would be worse than hers, and why not put his address on the 'net?

There is no law against it, and it is sickening that these oiks do whatever they like, cause whatever damage and hurt that they like, and people still say "Oh, you shouldnt do that, you shouldn't be against him".

People who now pick on her aren't much better than the attacker, imho. And of course, nothing will happen to him. His dog will probably be destroyed, although he was now sent it out of town, and he may get his hand slapped. She has to live with seeing her dog die in front of her, and not be able to save it.

He'll be able to get the dog back, and keep setting it onto little defenceless dogs.

I'm not picking on her. I couldn't help noticing that the language on her page was pretty ripe, and not just from her, or about the terrible incident with her poor little dog. It's just the way she and her friends talk, but I dont for a moment think that she or her dog deserved what happened. NEVER NEVER NEVER :mad

Sadly this is why my toy breeds don't go street walking, too many dickheads around. I'd be absolutely inconsolable if that was me. To be honest id have picked my dog up well before a strange man with a large breed approached me. Absolute wanker and poor little dog. Sorry the streets are not safe for you little guy!

I'm getting a toy breed soon and things like this scare me. It's bad enough with whippets, but I'll worry even more with an Italian Greyhound.

Guest donatella

I'm getting a toy breed soon and things like this scare me. It's bad enough with whippets, but I'll worry even more with an Italian Greyhound.

Yep. I dont take mine on the streets and when we go to dog parks it's off peak when noone is there and always 1 person per dog incase we need to pick them up quickly. I'd never walk or take mine out by myself. Just too dangerous and not worth the risk.

I always wanted to get another Pom but stories like these always worry me too. I worry enough about off lead strange dogs as it is, I think if I had a toy breed I would be a nutcase with paranoia. :( My previous pom was attacked by a stray once and it broke her leg, she was so lucky to have survived, it was completely horrifying. I never want to go through that experience again.

On her own Facebook post BJ. She posted on it that the man told his dog to attack hers. :eek:

I don't have an issue with the image of the victim, however, I object to the fact that she's been glamourised. It's not very realistic and I don't understand the need to have her photo there at all -- surely the one of Bella would've sufficed? I guess the paper can sell tonnes more by pasting a pretty face on the article. I just feel that the article became more about circulation numbers than the poor little dog.

Horrible thing to have happen, but not surprised with the feral bogan language; you learn to expect it when browsing the Internet.

Guest Maeby Fünke

I doubt he has mental issues, he's probably just a d*ckhead.

Poor little dog :(

I don't have Facebook but I don't see the problem with swearing in this situation. I think the owner is entitled to lose it. I know I would.

eta

Actually d*ckhead is probably not the right word.

I mean a moron.

Edited by Maeby Fünke

Guest donatella

Oh ok.. I have to wonder if the guy either knew her (since she knew his address) or if he has mental issues.. Or both....

Let's just say that part of town is not exactly the safest...

Edited by donatella

Why do people have such an obsession with her being attractive and that the paper put her picture in the story? What, you have never seen an animal story with pictures of unattractive people in it?

And people do refer to their dogs as "puppies" - they don't mean it literally. I haven't seen her Facebook page etc because I don't really care - it doesn't change what happened. I just thought it strange that the moron was able to hide his dog so quickly - surely it can't be that difficult to trace it?

How frightful - he set the dog onto her and her poor little dog. If this was me, my language would be worse than hers, and why not put his address on the 'net?

There is no law against it, and it is sickening that these oiks do whatever they like, cause whatever damage and hurt that they like, and people still say "Oh, you shouldnt do that, you shouldn't be against him".

People who now pick on her aren't much better than the attacker, imho. And of course, nothing will happen to him. His dog will probably be destroyed, although he was now sent it out of town, and he may get his hand slapped. She has to live with seeing her dog die in front of her, and not be able to save it.

He'll be able to get the dog back, and keep setting it onto little defenceless dogs.

I'm not picking on her. I couldn't help noticing that the language on her page was pretty ripe, and not just from her, or about the terrible incident with her poor little dog. It's just the way she and her friends talk, but I dont for a moment think that she or her dog deserved what happened. NEVER NEVER NEVER :mad

:confused: I didn't think you did, but there were some sentiments against her and no matter who or what she is, no one deserves that - nor does the dog. Sorry if I seemed to be picking on you....and yes, she knows some b a d words, but I'd use them too. Other unfortunate thing - if he did set his dog onto the pom .. it will happen again.

I often wonder how many of the dogs which escape and attack and kill other dogs have been encouraged to attack dogs on previous occasions by their owners?

Typical comments, typical nitpicking of subject.

Normally I would totally agree with you, redangel. It sickens me the way terribale attacks are ignored and people go on about the media and their seeming inability to identify a breed. However, this time I decided to look at the FB link. A couple of hours after she posted her apalling diatribe she was arranging to go out with her mates and get drunk - though that could indeed be interpreted as trying to shut out the memory, I admit.

And though I dont swear...trust me I wouldnt hold back if someones dog killed mine.

Did you actually look at her FB page?

No doubt her little dog was much loved and to think of what happened to him is truly sickening and I hope the owner of the other dog has a hefty fine coming his way.

I'm not going to take the trouble to look at the Facebook posts, etc., and the woman's looks or emotional reactions should be irrelevant to the question. My opinions would be clearer if I had evidence as to whether the guy set his dog on hers, or merely allowed it to happen.

But I wonder how much press this would have gotten if she were a poor, overweight, badly-dressed middle-aged woman.

Everyone deserves safety, both for themselves and their best friends, regardless of what they look like and regardless of the way they present to the media.

Edited by sandgrubber

But I wonder how much press this would have gotten if she were a poor, overweight, badly-dressed middle-aged woman.

Umm the same press as she got here. Actually the lady that had her poodles face eaten off got more coverage and she probably would fit your description.

All dog attacks are getting press.

It isn't like the dog got bitten - it was killed!

Most of these reports seem to have a photo of the grieving owner in them. So they shouldn't photo the owner because she is pretty? This is certainly not the first report were the owner has been photographed after the event.

That's true. I noticed it more because of the wording, calling the dog a puppy. I just had a squizz at her facebook page hoping for more info on the story. Didn't get any, but oh my dear! the language. :eek:

https://www.facebook.com/tauri.chris

Pretty sure posting his address and details like that is probably some sort of perversion of justice. Silly girl. She looks like a bit of a twit to me, still very very sad.