Man Charged Over Death Of Pomeranian

Rosetta

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Maeby Fünke

It sounds like they're both white trash/rednecks from a rough suburb and talking like that is part of their vernacular. Regardless of that, a dog got killed. It's pretty sad

eta

Sorry, I didn't see your post Kirislin; I was just talking generally :)

Edited by Maeby Fünke

Guest Maeby Fünke

It sounds like they're both white trash/rednecks from a rough suburb and talking like that is part of their vernacular. Regardless of that, a dog got killed. It's pretty sad.

This. Was wondering how to word it :laugh:

Yeah, it sounds like the Jerry Springer show, doesn't it? :laugh:

It sounds like they're both white trash/rednecks from a rough suburb and talking like that is part of their vernacular. Regardless of that, a dog got killed. It's pretty sad

It is very sad. The way I see it, to get justice for her dog, she needs to rein herself in. Despite any wishes to the contrary, magistrates are going to be influenced by the way someone looks and speaks. I doubt if she presents IRL as she does on FB, however, if she does, the person presiding is going to be less sympathetic.

A little dog has been brutally killed - he deserves the best our currant laws can provide and that also means his owner has to be the best she can be for him.

Guest Maeby Fünke

Actually, I have re-thought my reply...

I hope the judge is a compassionate person and takes into account this woman's low socio-economic status. In the eyes of the law everyone is entitled to a fair go regardless of their upbringing or education.

Edited by Maeby Fünke

She says he deliberately let his dog off and set it on them. She was also bitten and suffered grazes so may have been knocked over.

You do not want to hear what I would be saying if someone had done that to me and killed my dog. They would have to be locking the man up for his own protection!

I can not believe that anyone on here is criticizing this young girl. :mad

Guest donatella

I wouldn't advertise his address but I'd be using more colorful words then that if it were me. I think dirty old f@cker is actually polite given the circumstances.

The poor little dog. Why would someone deliberately do something like that? The story seems strange to me but that could be because there is very little info.

As for comments on the young girl.... her facebook page lends itself to comment.. Further down the page she laments about what society is coming to. Kind of ironic when you read all of the comments over a period of time on her page. :laugh: even more interesting is that she apparently works in child care. :eek:

Actually, I have re-thought my reply...

I hope the judge is a compassionate person and takes into account this woman's low socio-economic status. In the eyes of the law everyone is entitled to a fair go regardless of their upbringing or education.

Where does it state she is in this category? Did I miss something?

Guest donatella

I don't think it's a redneck town in comparison to some suburbs but I dont think its safe.

I think its the neighboring suburb of Sunnybank moreso then Calamvale itself. I wouldnt feel safe there though.

Edited by donatella

Guest Maeby Fünke

Sorry, I don't have Facebook; I'm only going by the information given in this thread. Perhaps I shouldn't have commented? I hope I haven't offended anyone :)

It seems from mum's Facebook page that the guy was a neighbour and there was an issue with a dog or dogs barking. Perhaps a neighbourhood dispute taken to extremes by a lunatic?

Going by google maps street view, it doesn't look like an area that is too low socio economic. There are nice brick homes with cared for gardens. Looks middle class to me.

Edited by ~Anne~

I'd use use it to if it were my dog. I won't deny it.

Yes, I would too but in the right company. I wouldn't plaster it all over a public Facebook page. There is a time and place as they say.....

I guess age delivers wisdom. Still, mum might be best advising her that she needs to set her FB page to private and then none of us would even know of the language and threats (including sadly one against his dog).