Happy Birthday Maddie

HazyWal

Awww how gorgeous !heart.gif

Happy 5th Birthday dear Maddie, hugs and cavvy cuddles from Renae , Miah and Me. Joey would be looking down from doggy heaven and wishing you a very Happy Birthday also and wishing he could have share some birthday pie with you too xoxoxo

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

:party: Happy birthday Maddie! :birthday:

(P.S. so sweet to share your special pie, I bet Stan doesn't share his pie unless he has to! :p you'll have to remind him on his next birthday :D lol)

If I ever get the chance to own a greyhound, I'd like ones just like you and Stan...... Well maybe without the fridge opening skill!

Edited by Chequeredblackdog

Thank you everyone for the well wishes, as you can see by the photo she was having a ball :laugh: For some reason every time I get the camera out she gets the saddest look on her face, bit camera shy my girl lol

Chequeredblackdog Stan NEVER shares unless forced to, in fact he scoffed his piece of pie that quickly the pastry got stuck on the roof of his mouth and he spent a few minutes walking around like a goober trying to get it off :o

RP just a plain old beef pie from Darbys :)

Jules Joey would be up there with my Chuck eating as many pies as they want :hug:

Hey there Curly :wave: good to see you.

Edited by stans mum

Thank you everyone for the well wishes, as you can see by the photo she was having a ball :laugh: For some reason every time I get the camera out she gets the saddest look on her face, bit camera shy my girl lol

Chequeredblackdog Stan NEVER shares unless forced to, in fact he scoffed his piece of pie that quickly the pastry got stuck on the roof of his mouth and he spent a few minutes walking around like a goober trying to get it off :o

RP just a plain old beef pie from Darbys :)

Jules Joey would be up there with my Chuck eating as many pies as they want :hug:

Hey there Curly :wave: good to see you.

:rofl:

I've missed your Stan and Maddie stories!