Litters Due December 2013

Monteba

Litter of aussie shepherds - Just mated my blue girl Killer Queen to our black tri boy Hagar the Horrible. We got a successful AI on Friday and then a 20 min tie for natural mating on Saturday, so have very positive feelings.... "touch wood"

Looks like we could have babies around xmas day..... our first Alfoxton to Alfoxton which is a bit special for us.

fingers are crossed for you Alfoxton. What a special litter. :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 weeks old now

1527041_10153641383655521_1482094356_n.jpg

I can see why you need collars to indentify them. :laugh: all fat and shiny and sleek, so beautiful. :heart:

Yeah though all have differing amounts of white on their chests so I could tell them apart. This is far easier though!

Congrats Jacobite!! Been a while since your last litter - will look forward to seeing how many you have :thumbsup:

She had 8 starting midnight Christmas day..... then a C-section on boxing day..... not the first nights sleep I have lost because of pups... however 4 boys and 4 girls, all well and contented, Mum being very good, I have been "sleeping" in with them so far, sleep being a relative term as most of us here know.

Want to see a Pic, or is that a silly question ?

post-10418-0-90662700-1388202371_thumb.jpg

I have been "sleeping" in with them so far, sleep being a relative term as most of us here know.

My boss at work had no idea I slept next to the whelping box and then saw my mattress next to the box on my live cam feed and was like no wonder you look tired rofl1.gif

Congrats on the litter :)

Congrats Jacobite!! Been a while since your last litter - will look forward to seeing how many you have :thumbsup:

She had 8 starting midnight Christmas day..... then a C-section on boxing day..... not the first nights sleep I have lost because of pups... however 4 boys and 4 girls, all well and contented, Mum being very good, I have been "sleeping" in with them so far, sleep being a relative term as most of us here know.

Oh they are lovely - congrats, I know you will love every minute!

Oh they are lovely - congrats, I know you will love every minute!

Pups all still doing well, Mum still being very good, Sleep..... I think I remember that... must have been a long time ago...

More seriously, not too bad as my work has closed til late January so my sleep not a problem.

Have not yet picked the 2 we want to keep.

Dave