alpha bet - Australian Shepherds due 25th YAY Christmas :D born 24th

jacobite - Scottish Deerhounds born 26th 4 girls 4 boys

Edited by Monteba
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Litter of aussie shepherds - Just mated my blue girl Killer Queen to our black tri boy Hagar the Horrible. We got a successful AI on Friday and then a 20 min tie for natural mating on Saturday, so have very positive feelings.... "touch wood"

Looks like we could have babies around xmas day..... our first Alfoxton to Alfoxton which is a bit special for us.

Litter of aussie shepherds - Just mated my blue girl Killer Queen to our black tri boy Hagar the Horrible. We got a successful AI on Friday and then a 20 min tie for natural mating on Saturday, so have very positive feelings.... "touch wood"

Looks like we could have babies around xmas day..... our first Alfoxton to Alfoxton which is a bit special for us.

Congrads and crossfingers.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah and I'm still waiting... nothing so far I had it all planned and hoping before work became busy (as i need to drive interstate) but no she hasn't come in yet. What a bitch lol but keeping my fingers crossed! ★★

Hi all. Haven't been on the Forum for a.g..e..s Popped in as excited to share the news that my Tri Coloured Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Clover is expecting a litter around December 7th. :D Clover had a singleton male last April, but a ultrasound has revealed four puppies this time. She was such a great ma to the tiny 100 gram singleton boy, I am so happy that this time she will have a little bundle of babies to cuddle and love. :love:

Took Amani in for a scan - first time mum and dad - so had our fingers crossed.

7-9 pups by the look of things.... so far so good.

Might end up with a really interesting xmas day - family here for lunch and perhaps puppies being born..... the day will be busy....

Had a temperature of 36.7 degrees yesterday afternoon, and a very restless night of nesting. At the pointy end now. :)

***HAD TWO TRI BOYS, 1 BLENHEIM BOY AND A TRI GIRL THIS AFTERNOON. MOTHER AND BABES ALL DOING WELL***

post-27253-0-95079800-1386225084_thumb.jpg

Edited by LizT

Congratulations again on your babies Liz :)

My girl I have been waiting to come in season (due in Sept ) has come in and we got a mating last night :thumbsup:

Fingers and paws crossed. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Here at Parkeyre Australian Shepherds we are twiddling our thumbs, awaiting a special litter due between now and Christmas. This is Alice's third and final litter.

Sire: Sup Ch Dreamoz Inaugural Boy "Dillon"

(Ch Sarasota Urban Legend "Scambo" x Rozate MyDreamOz "Dream")

Dam: Ch Mysql Winning Colours (IID USA) "Alice"

(Ch Hisaw Unexpected At Heatherhill (USA) "Teddy" x Hisaw Hi Altitude At Winsome (IMP USA) "Static".

Belly photos and Xray will be loaded when on PC. :)