Oncologist Recommendations In Sydney

Dave73

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Dave, how absolutely heartbreaking for you and your family :cry: :cry: You all put up an incredible fight for Jazz and Jazz most of all. You made us all see what a lovely dog she was and the love you have for Jazz and Zeus has shone through all your posts; no dogs could ask for more.

My deepest condolences.

Goodbye dear Jazz. You were totally loved and treasured. :rainbowbridge: :rainbowbridge:

I am so sorry that your beloved Jazz lost her fight with this awful beast :cry: , it is claiming far too many of our dogs :cry: My heart goes out to you during this very difficult time :hug: and my thoughts are with you as you grieve your beloved girl's loss. :hug: Run free at the bridge :rainbowbridge: sweetheart and know you will be forever loved and remembered always by your family. :hug:

Jazz was one tough little girl. With you by her side she fought all the way and lived longer than you expected and with you by her side she made her final journey in peace. She was lucky to have been your special girl.

I'm about to start crying so I'll just say my heart breaks for you.

Rest in Peace little Jazz. I hope you meet up with my angels.

:hug:

Very sad to see this Dave73, Jazz won the owner lottery well and truly with you and your wife, you did so much for her. Sorry for your loss, RIP Jazz. Wishing you strength and peace until you can remember her with a smile instead of tears.