Any Where I Can Locate Cheap Royal Canin K9 German Shepherd Junior/pup

Cheapest I can locate it, costs around $112 - $115. The pup in question cannot eat anything else due to gut issues that the vets are still working through anything else gives the poor babe the runs something shocking. that price for only a 12kg bag when you need 3 cups a day doesn't last long.

Is there anywhere I can try that I might be able to get it cheaper please ??

Cheapest I can locate it, costs around $112 - $115. The pup in question cannot eat anything else due to gut issues that the vets are still working through anything else gives the poor babe the runs something shocking. that price for only a 12kg bag when you need 3 cups a day doesn't last long.

Is there anywhere I can try that I might be able to get it cheaper please ??

While I don't know where you are located in Qld - I recently received the monthly flyer for Best Friends Pets here in Vic regarding their current specials. They have Royal Canin at 20% off and I have usually found their prices to be competitive. It may be worth checking them out as they have a few stores in Qld too.

30th September until 27th October, 2013.

SAVE 20% OFF THE ENTIRE ROYAL CANIN RANGE.

If you're a member of their breeders club you can get it for around $90 delivered to your door. Do you know of a nearby breeder who could help? Or perhaps you could contact royal canin and ask if they would consider letting you sign up your rescue group to the breeders club

following vet's advice, but to be honest the vet should have tested him for the german shep issue by now when nothing else was working. i'm not impressed. the RC is good an most of the time he is ok now. it could also have been the fact that he was digging up potatoes in the garden and having a feast when they first moved into the new house, that and green tomatoes :rofl: