Omg - This Poor Dog

What happened to him? Almost looks like something has been poured over him and sort of burnt his skin? What I don't understand is why? Who thinks that is funny? And if you have so much anger in you that you can do that to a puppy then you need to hand yourself into a psych ward because it wont be long before you are doing the same to other human beings.

And we can shout all we want but why aren't we getting any better as a society? Why is this stuff still happening when the majority of people know it is wrong?

What happened to him? Almost looks like something has been poured over him and sort of burnt his skin? What I don't understand is why? Who thinks that is funny? And if you have so much anger in you that you can do that to a puppy then you need to hand yourself into a psych ward because it wont be long before you are doing the same to other human beings.

And we can shout all we want but why aren't we getting any better as a society? Why is this stuff still happening when the majority of people know it is wrong?

It looks like mange. Poor thing, with treatment it will look like a new dog.

That dog's immune system must be shot to pieces. :( Poor thing, imagine the pain of being red raw.

Being picked up by rangers was probably the best thing that's ever happened. Is this Australian and recent?

That dog's immune system must be shot to pieces. :( Poor thing, imagine the pain of being red raw.

Being picked up by rangers was probably the best thing that's ever happened. Is this Australian and recent?

I don't think I have ever seen mange (if that is the diagnosis) this bad - photo from Blacktown pound website.

Sometimes owners just need a little education and support. I'm sure the staff assessed the situation thoroughly before releasing him.

Hmmm - I don't share your confidence. The same pound released a Shar Pei who they said had probably given birth a few weeks previously. She gave birth to four puppies (in rescue thank goodness) that same night.

Anyway, I hope that poor creature is getting all the veterinary attention and care necessary.

Sometimes owners just need a little education and support. I'm sure the staff assessed the situation thoroughly before releasing him.

That is animal abuse.

How can they be allowed to take this dog, I don't understand, unless he was missing for some time and they only just got him back.

Edited to remove some emotion!

Edited by BigDaz

The dog may have been released because he was under vet treatment. If this is demodex (which staffies are prone too), it doesn't disappear in a minute and often needs months of treatment. Totally wrong to take someone's dog when they are doing all they can for it.