Worried About Mr Huxley's Reaction To The Storm.

mixeduppup

Oh I so hope he turns up soon. I live in Darwin and have to contend with Cracker Night every year, and of course all the idiots set them off for weeks afterwards. There is nothing quite like a bunch of drunks setting off fireworks in suburbia! We even had some goose letting them off in our street last night. My little Silky x is terrified of them.

Sounds like you've done everything you can and I'm sure he will be home safe and sound very soon.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mup I hope Mr Huxley is found soon. Have you had a look around your place, has he ever been to the other property if so would it be worth a look there. Also flyers left at the pub or shops, I don't know what your area is like if it has shops etc, but would be worth a try.

Just went out and fed the dogs and put some food and water out the front and back gates for him. The front is open so he can come back in to the front yard. My friend has been scouting tonight and gave his photo and my phone number and her number to heaps of people.

Seeing that Huxley is a timid little man, how about going out very late, when everything is quiet and calling his name as you drive around, he may be within earshot and venture out when everything is quiet.

Good luck, I hope you find him safe and sound.