Recommend Me A Good Pin Brush

cassie

Some of my 'favourites' :D :

Already mentioned the CC Fusion Groom Grip Pin Brush (I like the longer pins). polished tips means less 'grab' on the coat which creates less breakage.

For combs, Greyhound make the best IMO.

For a 'slicker' type brush, you really can't beat a Les Poochs Brush I use a Pro Brush F/F for my dogs. Again polished tips mean less breakage and the design is ergonomic. Well worth the money. Dogs seem 'happier' to have this brush used on them.

Good equipment is worth its weight in gold.

Edited by espinay2

I almost went with the Greyhound brush but something just kept calling me back to the Chris Christensen website! So a lot of money later, I have a package on the way with some new shampoos and other products, as well as a brush :)

PS I have NEVER spent that much on a brush or shampoos etc for my own hair! :o

I almost went with the Greyhound brush but something just kept calling me back to the Chris Christensen website! So a lot of money later, I have a package on the way with some new shampoos and other products, as well as a brush :)

PS I have NEVER spent that much on a brush or shampoos etc for my own hair! :o

I did the same thing when I snapped the handle off my cheapie brush while brushing Treb as his coat is blowing. My package arrived and it was just like Christmas.. a very expensive christmas but the brushes I bought are divine!

--Lhok