Litters Due January 2014

Monteba

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done :)

yes that's a lot of puppies but Im sure you will handle it.

I have a litter due on the 31st Jan, Mum is slowing down a bit now though she is not as big in the belly as she was last time. A completely different pregnancy for her, she is eating well and happy. Last time she was off her food and very unsettled the whole time.

Our ultra sound showed at least 6 pups. Fingers crossed.

BBL, they're such cute bubbas! I'm very fond of bulldogs.

Congratulations Indigirl on Iggies number 2 - that's a lot of babies :-)

Tarja's x-ray showed 5 good sized babies. The next trick is to keep her cool and as comfortable as possible for the next few days of hot weather.

Im saddened to write, my beautiful mum to be got bitten by a snake today. We just hope that she makes it through.

All the best for the litters yet to come

:o(

WoW, only 2 weeks till she is due, sorry to hear. Has the Vet advised on how bad she is? I hope all works out for you. Fingers crossed. :o)

To everyone's surprise my girl has survived her snake bite. She is also still carrying 4 live puppies. I hope to come back with good news on live born puppies. Fingers crossed. Now we just wait and see.

SLF I have been intently following the outcome of that dreadful experience of snake bite with your girl so close to whelping.

:thumbsup: Now for four beautiful babies to be born, give your precious girl a hug from me. :hug: and also too you, you both deseve a happy outcome after all of that.

Thanks Poocow! Tarja spent a very long, hot day in first stage, but ultimately decided that she wanted to wait for the cool change and had her babies this morning. Five black and tan boys, all good sizes and less than 50g between biggest and smallest, all doing very well. Tarja was very tired by the time she delivered number 5, but is recovering well.

:D happy to hear you have 5 new healthy pups

My girl is doing well. Sitting on the couch recouping. Wanting to do more than she is allowed at this stage.

Her belly is growing and she is doing great.