SLF - Australian Kelpie due 31 1 girl 4 boys

Sankari - Finnish Lapphunds born 31 3 girls 3 boys

Edited by Monteba

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, scary if both girls are in whelp and both due the same day! Never had two at once before yikes!

I was minding two pugs and was going to be whelping both was so worries they would both go together lol

I have added the 2nd litter sorry I missed it when I first read it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your girl is huge BBL!

I don't know which thread to post in! Aussie shepherds due 1/1. But I think she will go before hand... I hate this waiting part :o

Her stomach does drop when she stands up LOL although she is big.

This heat has me worried. But with fans and cool coats and a portable aircon she is happy and relatively comfortable. Have spread her meals out to 5 times a day as she wasn't coping with 3.

A late addition for the January list - I have my first litter of Finnish Lapphunds due on the 20th of January. Very excited, and rather nervous! This is a second litter for my girl, and she's a big round ball of happiness at nearly 6 weeks :)

Edited by Aetherglow

Yay! Baby Iggies! Congratulations, and good luck with the second litter.

Tarja is rather over being pregnant, and she still technically got two weeks to go. I suspect she's going to whelp earlier than that by a day or two, though. I have stuff for the whelping and puppies arriving from all over the place, and I'm trying my hand at a little light carpentry and building a whelping box which should be ready in a day or two, giving her a week and a half to settle into it.

Poor Chloe is really struggling to get comfortable tonight. I'm really feeling sorry for her, she just wants to get some sleep. I think she might be a bit over if and there's still almost 2 weeks to go!

Our poor girls! Not too long for either of them, but it's just going to get worse for a little while.