Wilma The Hero Pug

m-j

Hi

Wilma is owned by my boss at the kennels I work at, she is the house dog. My boss was asleep and at about 3am Friday morning my boss woke up to Wilma running into her bedroom barking then taking off to the other end of the house. She repeated this process several times and my boss got out of bed and followed her only to find her 83 yr old father, who is an amputee (leg), on the floor with a serious gash out of his leg.

Apparently he had fallen while getting up and caught his leg on his walker as he went down. He called out but my boss didn't hear him, so Wilma took it upon herself to alert my boss to his predicament. Poor Wilma her intelligence has been called into question on the odd occasion, but she showed us :D

That's awesome.

My second beagle once alerted me to the fact that our other beagle had been locked in to our car (the door swung shut). I had been ferrying groceries from car to kitchen. She ran crying from outside to inside a couple of times before I followed her. Dogs are awesome.

Edited by SeeGee

Thanks Pers that is a good idea I will suggest that to her.

Yes she was a good girl and a good bit of problem solving I thought. My boss is very proud of her and she apparently did get some roast chook :) .