Warning To Rescue Groups Who Rehome In Sydney

I will not provide exact details on the forum but it has come to my notice that there is an individual in my area (Hornsby, NSW) that has adopted 4 rescue dogs and euthanased 3 of them (this is what we know of at least). They are a range of ages (the last one was surrendered to a rescuer that I know) but generally small and short haired.

The rescuer has issued warnings to those they know but I know there are plenty of other rescuers out there with dogs that fit the general description.

This is not illegal of course but the current dog (a puppy) was going to be euthanased simply for chewing on something.

I have no idea what the vets who have euthanased these dogs have been told but it is also not illegal to go into a vet and have your dog put to sleep.

However, I issue this warning because if it happened to one of the dogs I'd rescued and loved, I'd be devastated.

This person is mentally unbalanced and I hate to imagine what the dogs have endured before they go.

This person is actively seeking a new dog now.

Edited by dogmad

Just wondering how many sicko's are around?

I am quite some distance from Hornsby.

We had a dear little puppy brought to us at 7 weeks of age.

The owner deemed the pup was aggressive and wanted it destroyed.

The owner stated the pup was purchased from a 'breeder' who did not believe in microchipping and vaccination.

Thank you to Jill from JRT rescue who helped me heaps with this babe.

xx LP xx

This puppy is looking for a home, vet work done and all ready to go.

A happy, bouncy and very normal puppy and his name is 'Beetle'

post-5341-0-94880900-1384817668_thumb.jpg

edited cos I found a boo boo

Edited by lillypilly

There is a woman in melbourne that is a serial "acquirer" of young animals. When they do the slightest thing wrong, she beats them (the last one with a rock) then takes them to be put down due to their injuries :-(