Dear Dodgy Breeder

*kirty*

Dear dodgy breeder,

Today I had to have your puppy put to sleep. I had to make the heart breaking decision because you were too lazy and too callous to do it yourself. Did you even look back when you dumped her in the middle of nowhere and drove off? Have you wondered what happened to her, alone in that box, starving and cold?

Today it was my heart that has been broken, and my tears that have fallen because of the thoughtless decisions you made. You decided to breed random dogs together, you decided to get rid of this one that wasn't right. Well guess what, it wasn't her fault that her eyes didn't develop properly. It wasn't her fault that her spine didn't develop properly. And it wasn't her fault that she felt she had to protect her food and herself with aggression.

Today I had to say goodbye to your puppy, an innocent puppy whose life should just be starting. Today I will have to explain to my kids why our foster puppy had to be put to sleep, and dry the tears they cry for her.

I hope that one day you learn what it feels like to love and respect an animal, and maybe you will then begin to understand how we feel today.

RIP Pye. The odds were always against you but we gave it our best shot. I'm so sorry I had to let you go but please know I did it because I love you xxx

3BD80A84-CBCF-41B0-976C-6F37335650E5-522-0000016B7B568177_zpscf7e8784.jpg

Oooo im sorry to hear this Kirty hug.gif

Makes me angry too icon_smile_mad.gif its a pity posts like this couldn't be shared on all the local buy/sell fb pages and gum tree site where many of the BYB's tend to hang out and people wanting such puppies !

RIP Pye rainbowbridge.gif Thank you Kirty for doing what you could for her x

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

My thoughts are with you are your family Kirty, and ofcoarse little Pye. :cry::grouphug:

Thankyou for loving her and giving her a chance at a normal life. At least she didn't leave this world feeling like she didn't matter. :cry:

As for the scumbag(s) who bought her into the world and then dumped her and left her for dead like that, shame (and a lifetime of bad karma) on them. I hope they rot in hell. :mad:mad:mad

Shine bright in the stars little Angel. xx :rainbowbridge:

For the person who thought Pye was someone else' problem - no words.

For you, Kirty - thank you for being the person with the integrity, compassion and ethics to try to help this little one.

K9Angel is right, she left this world knowing that she mattered to someone.

Sleep well, little Pye, in the end you were loved.

Dear Kirty,

Thank you so much for being a loveable, compassionate human. As tough as it was for you to make the decision to let little Pye be at peace, please know that we are all grateful that you were there for her. She looked like such a sweet little girl. Put your mind at ease knowing that she had your love.

RIP sweet Pye :rainbowbridge:

Run free and healthy little Pye... there's a new star in the heavens shining down on us all.

Sadly this is the story for more pups/dogs than most rescuers would like to admit... as we do our very best to make all endings positive for our charges, no matter how long or hard that road to recovery and a new forever home may be for us personally.

Kirty - my heart goes out to you and your family.

T.

Dear dodgy breeder,

I hope that one day you learn what it feels like to love and respect an animal, and maybe you will then begin to understand how we feel today.

Its never going to happen.

Thankfully there are people like you on this planet too :hug: