New Offering

Jed

My puppies (breeding pair) of pink espresso cup Doo-shitz didn't make it last year :mad:

I hope Deshonko has improved the courier system this year, or at least remembers to put airholes in the shoebox! I'm devastated that such /expensive/ precious creatures disappeared in transit and the Post office said it wasn't it's fault. It is odd that the local postie has started advertising giant Shidoodledoos! People are so gullible! I mean as if they come in Giant!

Edited by Katdogs

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got an incredibly rare miniature Black Pharaoh hound here, I'm planning to breed with.

10862905645_4c4d2d715b_z.jpg

IMG_5977dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

Oh, I must have one of these, do they come in blue? And they are non allergy, non pooping, non chewing, non barking, non peeing, fun kind of dogs aren't they? Cause I haven't got the time/energy/inclination to actually look after it too much.

That's what I love to hear Airlock, the ching of the cash register. 6 of the little darlings coming up.

Don't buy from that Krislin - she's a dodgy puppy farmer. Pinching my orders. You'll be hearing from my lawyers, Grabbit &Goe in the Bahamas!!

Of course they are easy to train, biker girl, wonderful dogs to do anything at all with, just looove children.

I am sending the breeding pair as ordered. You will be happy with these beauties!!

I would like two but only if they some in blue, are guarenteed with children and won't run away as I don't have any fences but that shouldn't be an issue. Don't worry about vaccinations, they don't really need those. My cheque is in the mail.

I'd really like a pair, preferably bitches. I'm going away for Christmas so could I take early delivery of the puppies please. My neighbor has agreed to come in and feed them everyday and if he can't make it he will leave a large bag of open kibble in the garage.

My three children are so looking forward to playing with them. They have been very sad since we had to send "Killer" out purebred rare blue eyed pitoodleapomador to the farm after he bit our toddler.

My children are very excited that they will be shooting fairy floss from their orifices but I was wondering if this feature could be delayed. Then I could possibly add this modification for the children's birthday present.

Edited by hankdog

Now that Krislin is pinching all my business, I will have to full on sue her!! I warn you, don't buy from her, those rare black Pharwhoar Hounds are only black until the first rains, and they are only miniature in your dreams.

Buy proper registered pups from a proper dodgy fecking puppy farmer ethical breeder what supplies papers and everything.

Hankdog, dispatching you two bitches - they will be fine while you are away. Tell the neighbour to chuck the food over the fence, and NOT to go into the yard with them. Leaving kibble in the garage is a great idea. They will be fantastic with your kids. They looove kids.

OSoSwift - to keep them close to home, I will supply you, free of charge, our of the goodness of my heart, to prove my good faith, a little pair of knee hobbles, that'll slow the little feckers oopsdarlings down a bit. And of course they are wonderfully easy to train, obedient and loyal.

I don't recommend the fairy floss attachment - it tends to block up, so the dog is shooting sugar out of it's arse anus, which means you need to be very careful where you point it. Or you need to clean it out a couple of times a day with a crochet hook. OK?

DobieMum, no problem, I will supply with your order, free of charge, a pair of Oster clippers so you will soon have a short haired one.

And if you would prefer genetically short haired, how about this little sweetheart? A gorgeous girl. We have her brother too if you would rather have a male. These come in lovely blue, as the photo, dark chocolate, fawn and white.

Someone asked about striped designed by us dogs - here is a photo. So stunning, all you friends will be so envious.

Sorry Boronia, we cannot take bones. I remember you swapped us some non white men last year, and it all seemed ok, but when they got into the kennels, all the kennel maids ran away with them, so don't send any more. Oh, maybe one slightly older one. If he limped a little when he tried to run that would be good too.

Now, if there are no photos of what you want, please do contact us, because we can provide whatever you would like, on time, as ordered. Stick with the best, don't deviate!!

post-438-0-92845800-1384870867_thumb.jpg

post-438-0-62758700-1384870868_thumb.jpg

Now that Krislin is pinching all my business, I will have to full on sue her!! I warn you, don't buy from her, those rare black Pharwhoar Hounds are only black until the first rains, and they are only miniature in your dreams.

Buy proper registered pups from a proper dodgy fecking puppy farmer ethical breeder what supplies papers and everything.

Hankdog, dispatching you two bitches - they will be fine while you are away. Tell the neighbour to chuck the food over the fence, and NOT to go into the yard with them. Leaving kibble in the garage is a great idea. They will be fantastic with your kids. They looove kids.

OSoSwift - to keep them close to home, I will supply you, free of charge, our of the goodness of my heart, to prove my good faith, a little pair of knee hobbles, that'll slow the little feckers oopsdarlings down a bit. And of course they are wonderfully easy to train, obedient and loyal.

I don't recommend the fairy floss attachment - it tends to block up, so the dog is shooting sugar out of it's arse anus, which means you need to be very careful where you point it. Or you need to clean it out a couple of times a day with a crochet hook. OK?

DobieMum, no problem, I will supply with your order, free of charge, a pair of Oster clippers so you will soon have a short haired one.

And if you would prefer genetically short haired, how about this little sweetheart? A gorgeous girl. We have her brother too if you would rather have a male. These come in lovely blue, as the photo, dark chocolate, fawn and white.

Someone asked about striped designed by us dogs - here is a photo. So stunning, all you friends will be so envious.

Sorry Boronia, we cannot take bones. I remember you swapped us some non white men last year, and it all seemed ok, but when they got into the kennels, all the kennel maids ran away with them, so don't send any more. Oh, maybe one slightly older one. If he limped a little when he tried to run that would be good too.

Now, if there are no photos of what you want, please do contact us, because we can provide whatever you would like, on time, as ordered. Stick with the best, don't deviate!!

here is an older one for you, he also comes with a stud dog

post-26505-0-70170300-1384891600_thumb.jpeg

you can have him as he is def not one of my husbands (who, by the way, were not at all happy with said kennel maids!)

eta...I am disappointed you don't take $1000,000 Bones-money, I feel you are being particularly picky and unfriendly

Edited by Boronia

Hi,

I just saw your listing and I must have one or two (because I don't want one to get lonely when I leave it all day on it's own) of your latest offerings.

However, I was listening to a Famous TV Personality/Vet, and he said that while Hibred Vigor was important when looking for a new puppy, that it was important to see both the parents. This makes total sense, otherwise how am I to know how cute my puppy is going to look!

Unfortunately I am on a limited income, but don't worry I can afford to pay for the puppies! And I know one Vet in my local area who is supposed to be good and I'm sure when they see my new puppies and how cute and awesome they are they will give me credit for any other treatment they require. With my limited income, I can't afford to come and visit you, so I was wondering if you could load up your saddest puppies into the boot of the car, (so they have more room) and meet me halfway. I know a really great truckstop with very little traffic. We don't want to scare the poor things with all t hat loud noise.

Please make sure these are your saddest puppies, so that I can instantly feel sorry fall in love with them and buy three for the price of two. I don't want you to feel that you wasted the trip.

Thanks!

Excellent sounds perfect.

I was actually hoping that I could delay the payment a bit, maybe for six months when I breed with my brothers male Labralotsanicedawg. He's a grate animal and my brother wants to have a copy of him forever. Maybe if I breed from the bitches in six months time you could have the pick of the litter at half price. Will the fairy floss attachment have to be removed before whelping, I don't have a vet nearby and want the bitches to have a natural experience so maybe if the attachment can be fitted after they have whelped?

ETA if I don't take the hobbles can I have a discount. I like to let my digs socialize naturally by running free in the neighborhood. You can tell I like to do things right, the natural way as dogs evolutionised to do.

Edited by hankdog