K9 Pro Workshops In Melbourne?

I can assure you, Steve is NOT scary. I did a consult with him a few years ago and he is really helpful and genuinely interested in helping you with your dog - no ego like some trainers! This morning I went and watched a friend's private consult with him and it was awesome. I came away really inspired again. Tomorrow I'm going with another friend, and I can't wait, then I'll be there on the weekend. I'm certain everyone will enjoy it and be really inspired by Steve.

I can assure you, Steve is NOT scary. I did a consult with him a few years ago and he is really helpful and genuinely interested in helping you with your dog - no ego like some trainers! This morning I went and watched a friend's private consult with him and it was awesome. I came away really inspired again. Tomorrow I'm going with another friend, and I can't wait, then I'll be there on the weekend. I'm certain everyone will enjoy it and be really inspired by Steve.

I heard awesome things about that dog! Really looking forward to seeing him in action on the weekend :)

You guys are going to have an awesome time :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

One more sleep for me :)

Weekend was awesome. It was great meeting everyone (I think I was hard to miss in my tights) and I (plus fiancé and doggies) are all super tired now! Headed back to our accommodation to pass out.

I took a million photos so it will take me a couple days to get them all up :)!!!

I had a great weekend and am super motivated now!

Me too, looking forward to the photos!! :)

It was an awesome weekend and I'm really inspired too. Spent most of yesterday typing all the notes I took and can't wait to put it all into practise.

Hey guys, thanks for all of your feedback, it is so great to hear you enjoyed the weekend :thumbsup:

We got back late last night, totally buggered but both Steve and I had a great time (probably me a little more than Steve considering he was quite sick on the weekend!)

It was so great to meet you all :thumbsup: