Farewell Gorgeous Old Chook

grumpette

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an absolutely beautiful girl. Simply stunning :heart:

Thanks for sharing the gorgeous pics. So lovely and touching. She looks so loved and happy and such beautiful doggy friends.

So sorry for the loss of your special girl.

R.I.P Baylee :rainbowbridge:

Oh wow, that was one busy doggy! She led such a full, happy, loved life. What more can a dog ask for? She had such a big smile and it's all because of you Grumpette.

Thank you for sharing Baylee's life with us. I am so sorry you have lost her though, she will have left a huge hole in your life, but I'm sure she is still smiling as she looks in on you.

:hug:

What beautiful photos of the most beautiful of Rottie girls. She was a true Rottie princess, from the time she was a baby. Not even becoming an Old Chook could dim that lovely nature & love of life.

My heart does out to you & your family in your loss. But I'm also thinking how lucky you were she shared her life with you. And also how lucky she was that her family gave her all the love & support to blossom as a true Poster Girl for her lovely breed.

• 11 months later...

Well my Gorgeous Girl a year has passed. Some things have changed but much is still the same. We miss you like crazy. Zeph has not gone back to his usual playful self, especially with Dee. He misses having a swimming and ball chasing partner. Dee has become the clown of the family but misses your games of chasey first thing in the morning very much. Both Dee and Zeph are in Open now!! Yes, I know Dee got her act together and loves to work now, because it involves chasing things. Both Dee and Zeph are doing water rescue now. Yes, Dee is swimming. Not as confidently as you and Zeph but she is having a go and having fun. We humans miss you even more. Your noisy presence, your comforting snoring, you having the last word and our gentle walks around the neighbourhood as a cool down after the hectic walks of the younger two. Your photos are all over the house, on the computers and phones, so you are not far away. We have entered you and Bliss in a photo competition as a tribute. The one of you girls swimming at Kepala chasing balls. It was one of your favourite places and something that you and Bliss loved to do.

I hope that there is lots of swimming, balls, bubbles and cute boy dogs where you are at the Bridge. You may be physically gone but will never be forgotten.

Love you heaps Gorgeous Girl.

IMGP2073.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Anniversaries are very difficult they remind you of just how much you miss their physical presence and how time just rushes quickly by :cry: . Very sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl, she was obviously a very loved and adored girl who is missed very much but never forgotten with a lifetime of memories :hug:

• 5 months later...

Happy Birthday Gorgeous Girl, and a Happy Birthday to your awesome sister Miss Bliss, as well.

You are both remembered with so much affection, love and laughter. The journey you started us on continues, and it is amazing. Thank you both for being the foundation of something so brilliant.

Lots of love, tears, and most importantly laughter.

Happy Birthday Gorgeous Girl, and a Happy Birthday to your awesome sister Miss Bliss, as well.

You are both remembered with so much affection, love and laughter. The journey you started us on continues, and it is amazing. Thank you both for being the foundation of something so brilliant.

Lots of love, tears, and most importantly laughter.

says it all really...

hugs today

H