It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Xmas...

HazyWal

...says Stanley :laugh:

With under a month to Christmas I thought I would start our doggy Chrissy photo thread, TLC usually starts this thread but I haven't seen her post for a while :/ hope all is well TLC.

So post your photos of your pets dressed up in their festive outfits :xmassmile:

post-38965-0-63742300-1385449221_thumb.jpg

Edited by stans mum

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi and thanks Stan's. Mum, all good here and as chance would have it, I just did my Christmas doggy shoot a week ago and just finished editing the photos yesterday.

Stan looks as dashing as ever in his Santa head gear.

HD, love your little meerkat whippet, so cute!

So many people say to me that they think the dogs don't like getting dressed up, my guys seem to like it, today I was making a reindeer outfit for Cooper and had to try it on him a number of times to get the size etc right and he was very willing. Anyway I thought this photo was apt for all the people who thinks dogs suffer at the hands of thier owners dressing them up. :laugh:

PhotoFunia-3440b53_o_zps4ffd7281.jpg

Oh yay hiya TLC :xmaswave: I always look forward to your gorgeous Xmas doggys!

Love everyones pics so far :thumbsup: keep 'em coming. Lisa that photo of Sam in his Santa pants wagging his tail is priceless.

That's how Stan stares at me every night around dinner time so I just shoved that on his head today and took the pic :laugh: I have a really cool theme for this years we just have to wait for a day without storms!