It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Xmas...

HazyWal

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We finally got our santa pic back...

Merry Christmas from Georgia (tri) and Bonnie (sable) the foster.?????

post-22362-0-93465900-1387429960_thumb.jpg

Foster no more? :laugh:

Blueylove, your girl is pretty!

She's still a foster! And today she found her inner sheltie, I knew that bark was in there somewhere. :laugh:

I've been really enjoying this thread. There are some really well trained, hold still for the camera doggies and some who aren't but still make gorgeous shots nonetheless!! Keep the photos coming! :D

Here's the best I had time to get this year. Didn't end up with the typical happy goofball Zeus smiley face, but both their expressions are matching my thoughts about Christmas this year.

ZKxmas2013.jpg

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas from Hoover- the not so happy Scottish elf who is too big to get his legs through his large size elf tunic, Crumpet - the exhausted reindeer who won't even sit up for a photo with stupid antlers on, Shabby - the anything for a treat reindeer and me. Oh and if anyone wants a free elf costume to have next year for their smaller than a ST family member let me know - free postage included.

post-48489-0-43789100-1387922346_thumb.jpg

post-48489-0-59673100-1387922361_thumb.jpg

post-48489-0-22930900-1387922375_thumb.jpg

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas from Hoover- the not so happy Scottish elf who is too big to get his legs through his large size elf tunic, Crumpet - the exhausted reindeer who won't even sit up for a photo with stupid antlers on, Shabby - the anything for a treat reindeer and me. Oh and if anyone wants a free elf costume to have next year for their smaller than a ST family member let me know - free postage included.

:laugh: