Urgent! - Where Do I Get A Heartbeat Pillow

Everythings Shiny

Anyone know where I can get one ASAP? Two kittens were dumped at work on Sunday and I've taken them to raise. The little boy was given his wings last night due to him being so sick. Little girl is strong and has been doing really well, but she has cried all night wanting her brother. I had her in bed with me last night in a container as to not squish her, but she was still crying on and off.

Anyone know where I can either buy one or even borrow one from? I'm located in the Hunter Valley

Edited by Everythings Shiny

Do any of the rescues up there have a mum and kittens of a similar age who may take her on? That will be the best possible option. If you were closer I'd say to bring her to me as I have an older desexed female who takes on all baby kittens - once they arrive she starts cleaning them and then develops milk and feeds them. She is awesome.

She has my little stuffed kelpie in with her and is doing much better today. She's toileting well (with help) and has settled better now.

A lovely lady I house sit for has ordered the little one a heartbeat plushie for her - express post - so should be here on Wednesday.

We've had a bad time with cat flu in the area and the only people with a surrogate with kittens of a similar age has cat flu in her place. I'd rather keep her with me until she's old enough to be vaccinated so she's protected :)

Edited by Everythings Shiny