Dog Cremation Services In Melbourne.

Malakita

I don't know if it's helpful, but about 7 years ago I used "Pets in Heaven" for my rat, and I found them exceptional. They even had a stationwagon done up like a hearse. service was fantastic, they guaranteed individual cremation (how true this is I don't know, but I can vouch for the fact that there's a chunk of rat tooth in the jar that I put my rat in, so there's definitely at least some of her there.)

I don't know if it's helpful, but about 7 years ago I used "Pets in Heaven" for my rat, and I found them exceptional. They even had a stationwagon done up like a hearse. service was fantastic, they guaranteed individual cremation (how true this is I don't know, but I can vouch for the fact that there's a chunk of rat tooth in the jar that I put my rat in, so there's definitely at least some of her there.)

I used this company for my cat, Cujo when he passed away. They were fantastic, and handled me well considering how distraught I was. Everything came back in lovely order, and with nice poems and such.

• 2 weeks later...

I have decided to go with Eden Hills. The lady I spoke to is really nice and their metal urns really stood out to me.

They will pick him up today. She said she will also get some locks of fur for me.

Thank you all for your help.