Red Noise X Massive ?

sandgrubber

This was in the local paper:

Have four boy's and for girl's mom is red noise and the daddy is massive and red noise looking for a good home are seven weeks and ready to go 175.00 a peace !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(From the picture, I'd say red nose pit bull x mastiff.)

I think going back to school for spelling would be a must.

Not so much spelling, all the words are spelled correctly....their grammar however leaves a lot to be desired

175 a peace or 175 a piece? I'm also wondering whether massive is meant as huge or Mastiff

That's not what I said, all the words are spelled correctly, they've just used the wrong word for what they want to say, incorrect grammar :)

I think going back to school for spelling would be a must.

Not so much spelling, all the words are spelled correctly....their grammar however leaves a lot to be desired

175 a peace or 175 a piece? I'm also wondering whether massive is meant as huge or Mastiff

That's not what I said, all the words are spelled correctly, they've just used the wrong word for what they want to say, incorrect grammar :)

Sorry, I beg to differ. Advert says 175 a peace, meaning each. The word is spelt piece. Massive as against the breed Mastiff?

Red Noise:

I was hoping it might have been a new bread of reindear...

Oh deer...

Tis is the season for piece on earth and goodwill two all men ....

silly me :crazy:

(red noise: Christmas equivalent what Christmas carols in shops might sound like to shoppers who don't like the constant sound of it chiming in the stores. )

Edited by redangel