Tibetan Spaniel Breeder Recommendations

Remarkabull

I'm looking for recommendations for a good Tibbie breeder for work mates.

They are a lovely couple, in their 40's and are huge animal lovers. He has previously owned Bull Terriers and although he still loves them dearly he has been diagnosed with Parkinson's and would prefer a smaller, easier to manage dog and she has owned many different breeds and crosses but has fond memories of a friends Tibbie that she would care for on occasion.

Male friend approached me today and asked if I could get some recommendations as he wants to get her a pup in the next few months if possible. They want a pup, not an adult and as far as I know they don't mind if male or female, just that it comes from a good breeder with nice dogs.

Glad you're on it Mita :) Can we make a request for puppy photos if (when hee hee) they get a tibbie? :)

Also they need to be warned now, no one ever stops at one tib!

Off topic I'm afraid, but tibbie people - I've posted a question in the breeds topic....'nudge nudge'

Glad you're on it Mita :) Can we make a request for puppy photos if (when hee hee) they get a tibbie? :)

Also they need to be warned now, no one ever stops at one tib!

Off topic I'm afraid, but tibbie people - I've posted a question in the breeds topic....'nudge nudge'

I'll post pics when they get a pup :)

It will be one very loved and spoilt pup.