Rising Stars Of 2014

dotdashdot

Just thought i'd update, Nala is now 6 months old :eek: where does that time go. We haven't had any shows since our first lot, I didn't want to travel long distances when she couldn't earn points. Now we have shows nearby AND she can start getting points. Nala has a lot of work to do, her brother has been smashing it in Tasmania! We were planning to go to the Dalmatian Specialty in Sydney this month but finances stopped that. It would have been nice to have the siblings together again.

This photo is at 5.5 months old.

nalastack5mo_zps77564889.jpg

How are all the other pups going?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my first homebred baby - only 3 months old but I'm excited for her future

79652_1389.jpg

Her brother is up in QLD taking the show rings by storm. In 3 weeks hes won 5 x Baby Puppy in Groups and 1 x Baby Puppy in Show. 3 of his wins were in huge 200+ gundog groups and included the Toowoomba Royal. Very proud breeder thumbsup1.gif

80090_565.jpg

Edited by poocow

• 2 weeks later...

Here is our little rising star - Willowpark Denim & Lace. She is 10 months old.

She started out like this at her first show -

Lace_zpsd32437f3.jpg

This is her getting her first 15 pt BOB from Minor puppy -

LaceBlacktown_zps2f5cf57a.jpg

Her first Sydney Royal where she went Puppy of Breed and got a 25 pt Bitch Challenge -

Royal_zpsa30135aa.jpg

Can't wait to continue showing her in the future. Best of all she just loves the show ring and is such a little pro.

Lovely babies doing well!

We have our first "points" show this weekend, such a tiny show...there are only 4 Dalmatians entered, and 2 of those belong to me - one is my neuter girl (who will be the only neuter in the whole group).

Might be nice, being small there is less pressure and I might relax more - I can't stress or Nala will get nervous too!

Lovely babies doing well!

We have our first "points" show this weekend, such a tiny show...there are only 4 Dalmatians entered, and 2 of those belong to me - one is my neuter girl (who will be the only neuter in the whole group).

Might be nice, being small there is less pressure and I might relax more - I can't stress or Nala will get nervous too!

Good luck :thumbsup:

I'm so extremely proud, I have to post a photo! On Sunday, my first home bred boy was awarded enough challenge points to obtain his title! The first Champion for our prefix, and the first Champion progeny of our first show girl. Quite an emotional day for me and an amazing feeling to have bred, whelped and raised this puppy!

I love this little boy, he's a showman and loves being out there. I just hope he continues to mature well.

Introducing Ch Asalei Finders Keepers (pending) at 12 months and 11 days. He was also awarded Junior in Group to top it off.

10258832_10152305238892850_6155694385163197413_n.jpg

Edited by Asalei

Congratulations! I can't wait to be at that point, hopefully only a few years down the track.

Totally different species, but I felt similarly when I bred and hand raised birds for the first time - it's a special satisfaction to know that you've created their life, and then to see them achieve so much makes you so proud.

No points for us today, beaten by a puppy bitch but Nala was AWESOME! I was totally expecting her to spook a little at the male judge wearing a big hat but she didn't :D

She also got a minor puppy in group while my other spotty one did very very well in neuter.

Now I have a photo frame, vegetable chopper and a set of glasses :) the spots didn't do too bad!!

No points for us today, beaten by a puppy bitch but Nala was AWESOME! I was totally expecting her to spook a little at the male judge wearing a big hat but she didn't :D

She also got a minor puppy in group while my other spotty one did very very well in neuter.

Now I have a photo frame, vegetable chopper and a set of glasses :) the spots didn't do too bad!!

Well done :)

Congratulations!

On the weekend, I showed all three of my beagles, father, mother and son and after my boy getting his title two weekends ago, he came out this weekend and beat his mother and father for BOB. I was pretty stoked!