Kittens Dumped In Pound (7-10 Days Old )

Is there anyone willing to help, maybe someone with a mumma cat that will accept these bubs ??

They were dumped in Griffith pound, barely had eyes open :( Cheryl has got them out but isn't in any position to feed them every few hours and give them what they need. They are mostly fluffy grey in colour....anyone please ??

abc_zps888b1491.jpg

photo1_zps8bb4edff.jpg

ac_zpsdcfffeec.jpg

Edited by ninahartland

Nina, If their eyes were opening they are at least 7 - 10 days old which may make a difference to someone considering hand raising. The ears have also unpeeled from their heads which indicate they are over a 7 days old.

A change in the title of the thread may encourage someone to put their hand up as there is quite a difference between 3 day olds and 10 day olds. The most important being they will have had colostrum from the mother so are less likely to fade and die.

Sorry if this isn't written very well but it is the best I can do for the moment.

Nina, If their eyes were opening they are at least 7 - 10 days old which may make a difference to someone considering hand raising. The ears have also unpeeled from their heads which indicate they are over a 7 days old.

A change in the title of the thread may encourage someone to put their hand up as there is quite a difference between 3 day olds and 10 day olds. The most important being they will have had colostrum from the mother so are less likely to fade and die.

Sorry if this isn't written very well but it is the best I can do for the moment.

Ok..thanks Ams. Yes very well written, you can tell I haven't had much to do with young kittens :o