Team Geeforce

Esky the husky

What a machine! Me thinks the huskies will have to watch out next year when Fritz is on the scene.

How much does he weigh now? Didi looks like a wimpy little noodle compared to him :laugh:

How much longer is the racing season?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a machine! Me thinks the huskies will have to watch out next year when Fritz is on the scene.

How much does he weigh now? Didi looks like a wimpy little noodle compared to him :laugh:

Haha it's more the pointers that we have to watch out for :p

He's over 41.. probably 43 - 45.. The scales didn't uh like our combined weight.. :( awkward..

Racing season finishes late august early september.. But serious training for him won't start really til next year.. Just getting the basics sorted. Now I know what I need to work on!

Sadly only 1 more race in SA.. August has a few big races that we don't like to clash with, including the snow races and the Canberra race. But I won't do any more travelling this year as Esky's not in good form

Haha it's more the pointers that we have to watch out for :p

He's over 41.. probably 43 - 45.. The scales didn't uh like our combined weight.. :( awkward..

Racing season finishes late august early september.. But serious training for him won't start really til next year.. Just getting the basics sorted. Now I know what I need to work on!

Sadly only 1 more race in SA.. August has a few big races that we don't like to clash with, including the snow races and the Canberra race. But I won't do any more travelling this year as Esky's not in good form

Big boy! Didi might be 38kg-39kg (is it weird that I think that's not very big?)

I can get the travelling not being worth it, just getting to Victorian races will probably be a stretch for me... at least the snow is kind of close!

Glad all your early work has paid off with Fritz, he looks so confident in those shots considering it was his first race :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Nice Shots and what awesome happy dogs! The sprint/pull racing is cool as!!!. I go Mountain Biking pretty often with my boy, maybe I need a harness to make life easier on the hills..........for me at least haha.

Last race of the season

:cry:

But what a cracking way to end the season. Fritz's first solo race in 1 touring this weekend. After the first heat we were sitting in 3rd spot, but only one second away from first. Tight race! Today's heat was amazing, flew home into first place with an average of 26.6km/hr ..

First race, First Place Not bad for a 10 month old

10613110_10152349420306406_8521778603484737859_n.jpg?oh=cb3627ef0a80b23ca5fcffeff4fa0e22&oe=54814243&__gda__=1417365239_98cc7a340abfb9622e5aedf85bdf7f7a

(photo by JM photography)

Esky also has a new racing buddy. Lucian the longcoat mallie.

They're a really good match speed and stride wise and look awesome in photos :laugh:

My friend Jen will hopefully continue to run them together next season

10628473_10152349394266406_4725004454452768075_n.jpg?oh=40ae4d99e0144ec267480de1b54d6bf9&oe=5476B0A1&__gda__=1415777524_d678d86babccf72b69ce7820d1e35c5a

Go Fritz. Absolutely brilliant result for you both today. Well done ETH. Just imagine what he will be capable of next season when he has some maturity and muscle development. A very exciting start to his racing career. :happydance2:

Esky looks very pleased with her new running partner :D

Go Fritz. Absolutely brilliant result for you both today. Well done ETH. Just imagine what he will be capable of next season when he has some maturity and muscle development. A very exciting start to his racing career. :happydance2:

Esky looks very pleased with her new running partner :D

Oh dear god, could he get any more muscular :laugh:

That last one of Fritz is my favourite... he looks so unstoppable and focused. You must be so proud all of the training is paying off :)

And yes oh my those thighs! Didi is a delicate little weed in comparison :o

• 1 month later...