Dezzy's Xmas Gift To An Elderly Lady

dezzyno.1

IMG_0851_zps58072d01.jpg

This is a photo of our gorgeous boy Amerykus God ov War aka Dezzy with a lady who he visits weekly on his Delta Therapy Dog duties.....her name is Antionette and is french and has no family here in Australia....she is in a dementia nursing home but remembers Dezzy and really looks forward to his weekly visits....Antionette takes the crust off her toast in the mornings and feeds it to him....Dezzy is getting an A4 size photo printed of the one posted here and put in a frame for her room....does everyone think that she will like this photo to have in her room???

Edited by dezzyno.1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks everyone....I have now put the photo into a frame and will deliver it to Antionette either just before xmas or just after.....I know she will love it and will be so happy waking up of a morning and looking at the photo....Hankdog I hope you do not end up in a place like that but unfortunately I suppose it happens to a lot of elderly people but as long as they have fantastic family its not that bad and they are looked after really well....I will let you all know what Antionette thinks of the present from Dezzy when she receives it and thanks for the lovely comments from everyone :thumbsup:

thanks Mita....we also attend a disability day centre and the residents there just love him as well....we have had many major breakthroughs with residents and they just love Dezzy and look forward to his weekly visits...it is such a rewarding thing to do but it can be heartbreaking as well but the good outweighs the bad :)

Absolutely precous photo of tbat dear sweet lady and an equally beautiful Dezzy, she will have a smile on her face every morning looking at her favourite boy.

Such ashame not having family here in Australia, but at least Dezzy and you have given her a reason to wake up every morning.

Thank you for being so kind and thoughtful.