I Put Stuff On Her Head! Happy New Year!

mixeduppup

How do you teach a dog to balance stuff like that? I've tried teaching Zeus but he knows he's not supposed to touch it so he turns his face away or backs up and won't let me balance it on his head. The closest I've managed is to balance things on his paws but even then his head is turned away. He's a funny boy my Zeusling! :laugh:

Maybe really doesn't look impressed with the stuff on her head but the banana and the froggie are by far the funniest!

How do you teach a dog to balance stuff like that? I've tried teaching Zeus but he knows he's not supposed to touch it so he turns his face away or backs up and won't let me balance it on his head. The closest I've managed is to balance things on his paws but even then his head is turned away. He's a funny boy my Zeusling! :laugh:

Maybe really doesn't look impressed with the stuff on her head but the banana and the froggie are by far the funniest!

I taught Maybe to stay still/freeze on command, and leave her head exactly where I put it. She actually doesn't mind the stuff being on her head, she comes in and sits waiting now :laugh: probably because she gets super tasty treats afterwards.

I had these photos on fb and everyone thought she was a lab :laugh:

She looks so very similar to my Mum's BC x Lab, especially that slightly cross-eyed look of "why do you do such awful things to me?????" as you balance some new random object.

Does Maybe do that thing where she turns her head ever so slightly until whatever's on her head falls off?

Jack does that because if he's quick enough, he gets to eat it :laugh:

I had these photos on fb and everyone thought she was a lab :laugh:

She looks so very similar to my Mum's BC x Lab, especially that slightly cross-eyed look of "why do you do such awful things to me?????" as you balance some new random object.

Does Maybe do that thing where she turns her head ever so slightly until whatever's on her head falls off?

Jack does that because if he's quick enough, he gets to eat it :laugh:

Haha no, I've taught her to freeze, unless I balance it incorrectly it stays :laugh: