In Loving Memory Of Molly

HazyWal

Some may remember from last year my gorgeous friends Scotty & Wendy decided to make homemade treats for rescue dogs and poundies even though they have never had anything to do with rescue. A few weeks ago they lost their beloved ChiX Molly after 14 years but with heavy hearts they have continued the tradition. Each bag has a tag that says "In loving memory of Molly". This is a pic of half the haul, I have no words for this so just posted a couple of pics :heart:

post-38965-0-89705100-1387874482_thumb.jpg

post-38965-0-32928300-1387874524_thumb.jpg

Edited by HazyWal

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments, they truly are wonderful people :)

As it is up to me to hand out the treats I would like to send half to Iggy Rescue and half to Yellowgirl at LLDR, two of my favourite rescues :) Jane I have your address and YG I will PM you and post next week.

I just love to see people doing selfless things for rescue, what lovely people! I'm so sorry about their little one passing away, it just goes to show what beautiful hearts they have to continue to think of the rescue dogs in spite of their pain. Making the bikkies in memory of Molly is just beautiful :heart:

Got your PM HazyWal and will reply in a sec. Thank you for thinking of our LLDR bubs :) xx