Chronicles Of Jonah

Canisbellum

We went camping in the Clarence River High country while I did a 4wd driving thing with a club I have joined, it was wet and miserable all weekend. Its a cattle station so dogs had to be on leash all weekend there is also a pack of feral dogs running around so there wasn't much in the way of long walks.

The farmer kindly put the lawn mowers in for us so there was a bit of cow pat shoveling while setting up.

I parked in the far corner so I didn't have Jonah protecting me from passerby's. He did scare the bejesus out of one person who should have known better when she she strode right into our annex without any warning.

The resident roo's caused some excitement

_Q2A7880.jpg

_Q2A7884.jpg

_Q2A7886.jpg

_Q2A7893.jpg

_Q2A7896.jpg

_Q2A7907.jpg

_Q2A7908.jpg

Jonah got sick on Sunday and commandeered a chair

_Q2A7909.jpg

Edited by Canisbellum
  • Like 5

hahaha, the photo I liked best was the sea-side one in December, those two terriers having a disagreement about some (probably imagined) slight.

I can almost hear them :laugh:

5945b6f000d3c_Screenshotfrom2017-06-1809-08-05.png.7493d7d6c4d242f81768bd235c3dcfbd.png

Edited by Boronia
to add the photo :-/
  • Like 1

Hi Canisbellum, just wondering if I could be cheeky enough to ask where exactly is this great camp spot. It looks awesome. Is it open to the general public for camping? We love camping and are always looking for new places to go and somewhere where the doggies are welcome. 

Hi Canisbellum, just wondering if I could be cheeky enough to ask where exactly is this great camp spot. It looks awesome. Is it open to the general public for camping? We love camping and are always looking for new places to go and somewhere where the doggies are welcome. 

It's Brooklyn 4wd park near Urbenville NSW and the public are welcome with a booking. It has basic amenities and no powered sites AFAIK. Lots of 4wd tracks and place to walk. The owner is a good bloke.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Playing around with a new camera. Note how Jonah controls himself around the other dogs, he is still reactive but only when they try to dominate him or are bigger than him and are jumping around close to him. He even lets people pat him from time to time.

• Like 1