Chronicles Of Jonah

Canisbellum

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How did I miss these? Brilliant as always and that water :love::love: ............ My feet just ache with the longing to be paddling - so long as Jonah and Jesse were there too. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You must be snoozing DDD. Hold on to your socks from next week we will be in Perth for a couple of months so lots of new places to visit and explore

• 3 months later...

Update from whoop whoop now that we are back. I have taken to riding a bicycle (slowly)through the bush and the dogs have to run a lot to keep up. I make sure to stop often and give lots of water and they seem to love it.

Anytime Jonah lays down by himself or without a fight you know he is pooped

IMG_20160519_154409.jpg

IMG_20160519_154608.jpg

I know it was a couple of months back but I loved that video! Both dogs were having so much fun together! And I love how Jonah breaks the stereotypes of pei - he loves bush walks and a swim at the beach and is toned as well as wrinkly. Most people wouldn't think they could be such active dogs (if they so choose of course!).

I've only just watched this video and I thought the exact same thing, I bet Jonah is fit! I smiled when he walked into the water to shake himself dry........twice! :laugh:

beautiful photos, of both the beach and red soil country. I've never been to the West but your photos make me want to go. The bike is a great idea, it looks like flat country. You could carry a bit on little panniers and have yourselves a lovely day out there. :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...