♥ Struppie ♥

gwp4me

We lost our ever so happy GWP Struppie (Darkwings Inverness Java X Korskote Xplosiv Klass - Wesley) to Lymphoma, nearly three years later ~ after having been robbed of his litter mate Strolchie ~ and the pleasure of experiencing his love and devotion. Struppie was my husbands darling, Strolchie was my world. Now there is silence, no more of their exuberance, they rest in a spot near the river, next to each other ~ together forever. :cry:

P10304462_zpsf232a71a.jpg

P10005662.jpg

P1000606.jpg

P10005832.jpg

Struppie006_zpscff814d0.jpg

P1010778.jpg

P1010754.jpg

Much loved and missed ~ what a very happy chappy, that's what he was like ~ everyday of his life.

Edited by gwp4me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Thanks all, you are very kind. :heart: And here they sleep together ~ side by side ~ together with our two previous GWP loved ones. This is the end of my rainbow. :( Being paid a visit by our present companions.

DoggyHeaven.jpg

Edited by gwp4me

The two headstones I can spot from the house. But when I visit their graves ~ I often go silent and shake my head in disbelief. I ask each one of the dogs whether they can hear their much loved birdies (in the bush) sing, then I ask them to keep watching out (watch over us), before having to leave in tears again.