Endurance Test 2014

So if I'm doing ET next Sunday is it ok for me to do the vet check during the week next week?

E+H we must be doing the same one? Laidely? Although I'm not doing it with my girl my OH is lol :o

Yeap that is the one! Will you be going along as well? I am starting to get nervous that he will get too excited and his HR will be high at the checks - silly dog has been brought up in a vet clinic and thinks vets are the best! :p

Or that he will decide sniffing and playing is more fun than the obedience test :) But still excited to see how it all goes!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if I'm doing ET next Sunday is it ok for me to do the vet check during the week next week?

E+H we must be doing the same one? Laidely? Although I'm not doing it with my girl my OH is lol :o

Yeap that is the one! Will you be going along as well? I am starting to get nervous that he will get too excited and his HR will be high at the checks - silly dog has been brought up in a vet clinic and thinks vets are the best! :p

Or that he will decide sniffing and playing is more fun than the obedience test :) But still excited to see how it all goes!

Yes I will be going along as well at stupid o'clock lol. Have a dog show night before too :o I'm a bit worried about her riding in between other dogs but OH says she will be fine. Not sure what th surfaces are out there either so hope her pads are strong enough.

Well done dotdashdot!

I've had to pull out of the ASTCV ET as my rotten girl has come into season :( Booo! Oh well, always next year

:( This is looking like my situation too. I'm still training, but I think she's coming in (her seasons have always been irregular, and last one was silent so I just dont know!)

Yep my girl came into season 2.5 months early. She is on her way out now so should be right to go by ET in 1.5 weeks. Just frustrating as I thought she would be right as she is normally so regular but having pyo stuffed up her cycle.

Well done dotdashdot!

I've had to pull out of the ASTCV ET as my rotten girl has come into season :( Booo! Oh well, always next year

:( This is looking like my situation too. I'm still training, but I think she's coming in (her seasons have always been irregular, and last one was silent so I just dont know!)

Yep my girl came into season 2.5 months early. She is on her way out now so should be right to go by ET in 1.5 weeks. Just frustrating as I thought she would be right as she is normally so regular but having pyo stuffed up her cycle.

My girl isn't due until October earliest depending if she goes back to 6 months or continues 8 so don't think this will happen to us. Not that I'd mind seeing as I plan on mating her lol :p

Well done dotdashdot!

My girl isn't due until October earliest depending if she goes back to 6 months or continues 8 so don't think this will happen to us. Not that I'd mind seeing as I plan on mating her lol :p

Yeah my girl is normally bang on 6 months hour all the meds she was on in April must have stuffed up her cycle. Oh well can only cross my fingers and hope!

• 6 months later...

Abbiestar, it must be getting close to starting the ET 2015 thread :D

I've already put an entry in and I am chomping at the bit.

Haven't done an ET in quite a few years and am super excited :thumbsup:

Great to hear! There is an Endurance Test group on Facebook now which is gaining momentum.

Facebook search "Endurance Test ANKC" to find it and join.

Also, delighted to announce that the Rottweiler Club of Victoria is hosting their first ET in June, and have invited me to judge!

M