52/2014

gapvic

Can I join this project? I just have a digital point n shoot camera so don't expect anything to speccy!

I am determined to shake the black dog and need as many activities as i can to make me participate in life and shitz in general....

I would be doing 52 weeks of houseguest.

more explanation as we progress!

Added you Skyefool :)

Can i please be taken off the list. The houseguest is gone and the black dog is right on my tail. Thank you.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awwwwww that's gorgeous Kuma, brought back happy memories. I loved hanging out all the little baby grows when mine were little. :)

Hee hee, thanks! That's two loads and my line is full, still have another load to go! Might need to upsize my line :laugh:

Can I join this project? I just have a digital point n shoot camera so don't expect anything to speccy!

I am determined to shake the black dog and need as many activities as i can to make me participate in life and shitz in general....

Can i please be taken off the list. The houseguest is gone and the black dog is right on my tail. Thank you.

:grouphug: skyefool, hope you're ok.

No problems Skyefool - please take care of yourself.

Edited by gapvic