gapvic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

05/52 - Prickly Flower

I'm not sure what these flowers are called, but they are lovely. I bought them at the market yesterday... they're a bit thistley, with the odd purple petal here and there.

Is it Echinacea (sp?) without all it's petals? I bought mum some and they look like this once all the petals fall off.

Today I am sharing a photo from my weekly puppy photos, as I haven't shared one yet :)

18weekswords_zpse8f723f6.jpg

05/52 - Prickly Flower

I'm not sure what these flowers are called, but they are lovely. I bought them at the market yesterday... they're a bit thistley, with the odd purple petal here and there.

Is it Echinacea (sp?) without all it's petals? I bought mum some and they look like this once all the petals fall off.

I you're right, dotdashdot. Mr KA paid attention to the sign at the market and originally thought they were echinda flowers, but re-read the sign and it was Echinacea. :D

Loving all the photos in this thread, such diversty!

5/52 - Jalur doing his best "Blue Steel"...

12263918773_83d26dc2ff_b.jpg

02-02-2014-symbio 524 by tdierikx, on Flickr

T.

It's his "love to have you for dinner" look

Quite possibly, as Cinta had gobbled up BOTH lunches yesterday while Jalur was off sniffing and rolling in the perfume spots the keeper had sprayed all over the enclosure... lol!

I bet he smelled really purty later... hahaha!

T.