gapvic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dotdashdot - Love that one of Nala! :thumbsup:

HazyWal - Very smart, will that be your new drinking ground and are the hounds allowed to do zoomies round the pitch? :laugh:

What was up the tree Leah? :laugh:

Cute portrait FF, he's such a sweetie :)

All the best KA, he's going to be a well loved monkey :D

That is an awesome expression on Clay's face :laugh:

Edited by CrazyCresties

Guest hankodie

Ahhh I feel terrible I've missed out on so many weeks, I have been lurking though and everyone's photos are beautiful.

I'm feeling very uninspired lately and haven't bee motivated to pick up the camera at all but I'm going to try to shoot some photos this weekend.

Ahhh I feel terrible I've missed out on so many weeks, I have been lurking though and everyone's photos are beautiful.

I'm feeling very uninspired lately and haven't bee motivated to pick up the camera at all but I'm going to try to shoot some photos this weekend.

Hope you're ok, just let me know if you want to catch up for a coffee.

CC I don't follow Rugby but it's where I walk my dogs in the afternoons around the oval. I rarely take my phone when I walk them but I was waiting for an important call and thought oh that'll do for the photo thread :laugh: It was actually raining quite heavily at the time and Stan was having a freakout that he was getting wet *sigh* I have been up there for a bevvy or two though ;) nice ocean views :)

Edited by HazyWal

Guest hankodie

Hope you're ok, just let me know if you want to catch up for a coffee.

Thanks HW :) I've just been letting life catch up to me a little bit, just need to make more time to do the more enjoyable things.

Would still love to catch up. I'm usually down your way most mornings and afternoons if that helps :)

Gonna get in early (for me) with my 10/52

Nala's walk on the beach yesterday....the reflection was perfect... I just love how photogenic this girl is. I promise I do love Cleo just as much!

IMG_4155edit_zpsfa0628f4.jpg

Stunning. Such a beautiful shot.