52/2014

gapvic

Fabulous black and white images Gapvic and what an awesome sunset CC. The sun looks huuuuuuge. Oh how I miss sunsets over the sea.

Losing track of what week I'm on :laugh:

14/52? ( I'll admit I took this one last week but haven't had chance to go out with my camera this week)

Reflection

13475838025_26309352f1_b.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice gapvic! :)

14/52 - Rottnest Sunset. We'd just finished a beach walk with Daisy and I had my long lens in the car, so took this shot looking over to Rottnest 20km away! The old and the new sailing by :)

Wow, that's incredible CC. It's amazing the detail you can pick up with some lenses that far exceed what you can see with the naked eye

12-15/52

<iframe src=" DSC_0769 width="500" height="333" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src=" DSC_0785 width="500" height="333" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src=" DSC_0819 width="500" height="333" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src=" DSC_0861 width="500" height="333" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by Lady Flying Furball

12-15/52

<iframe src=" DSC_0769 width="500" height="333" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src=" DSC_0785 width="500" height="333" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src=" DSC_0819 width="500" height="333" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src=" DSC_0861 width="500" height="333" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

you need to get the URL code. it's the one with the pin icon.

12-15/52

you need to get the URL code. it's the one with the pin icon.

It seems different. Also the ship's internet seems really slow. I'll have to update when back :)