gapvic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congratulations gapvic, that's brilliant :thumbsup:

teekay, that's a gorgeous shot, beautiful :)

I've kinda been distracted by a puppy over the past few weeks, so not sure where I am. Will have a catch up over the weekend but they will mostly be phone pics of Poppy I think!

Congrats gapvic, stunning photos and a stunning model.

Everyone's photos are amazing, it makes me embarrassed to put mine up but I am determined to finish the challenge and maybe next year I can get a better camera and start learning more.

Week 27

post-47908-140512634914_thumb.jpg

Well done, Gap! I hope they are crediting you :)

Bluey - there's no reason you can't take better images before you get a better camera :) Just think about your angles, think about the lighting and watch your backgrounds :)

Really wish I could use this one for this week, but it's from my phone and I know it will print badly. But still, Paul Dempsey :love:

14445176770_5cc7a33f6d.jpg

Edited by huga

Congrats gapvic, stunning photos and a stunning model.

Everyone's photos are amazing, it makes me embarrassed to put mine up but I am determined to finish the challenge and maybe next year I can get a better camera and start learning more.

Week 27

post-47908-140512634914_thumb.jpg

BlueyLove I'm the same but I will finish :) I don't even own a camera, mine are just randoms on my cheap phone but I only joined the thread for a bit of fun.

Congratulations gapvic, that's brilliant :thumbsup:

teekay, that's a gorgeous shot, beautiful :)

I've kinda been distracted by a puppy over the past few weeks, so not sure where I am. Will have a catch up over the weekend but they will mostly be phone pics of Poppy I think!

Absolutely stunning. So peaceful and tranquil.

A huge congratulations Gapvic. How thrilling.

Thanks CC and Grumpette :)

BlueyLove the best thing about this thread and challenge is that at the end of the year each of us with have some great memories of things that are dear to us.

We will also have learnt heaps through continued experimentation and the helpful advice of others that have taken the time to offer hints and tips.

So continue to give it your best shot :D