52/2014

gapvic

Ok I failed miserably to complete the challenge I started this year and have been pretty slack with my photography recently :o So I will give this a go with the theme of 'All Creatures Great and Small', but be warned they will probably mostly be small and spidery :laugh: If anyone is genuinely freaked by spiders, let me know and I'll put them in spoilers :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok I failed miserably to complete the challenge I started this year and have been pretty slack with my photography recently :o So I will give this a go with the theme of 'All Creatures Great and Small', but be warned they will probably mostly be small and spidery :laugh: If anyone is genuinely freaked by spiders, let me know and I'll put them in spoilers :)

I knew as soon as I saw you post in here it was going to be spiders :eek::scared:

I loathe them but no way should you put them in spoilers, I'll just scroll past the spidery ones reeeeeelly fast :laugh:

Guest hankodie

Ooo put me down for 52 weeks of dogs and other life things as well, I'd love an opportunity to shoot more things! (Sorry to be a pain :laugh:)

I think this is something I'd love to have a go at doing. One photo a day will be far too many for me but I might just manage one a week! I also like the idea of having just the one thread -- that way people can just pop in and go with whatever theme they choose for the year.

I'm going to do 52 weeks of Zeus and Kirah -- probably most will be iPhone shots with the occasional digital camera.

Good luck everyone!! :D

I'm confused about the dates :o So the first week includes Christmas Day? Does that make today (1/1) the last day of the first week?

Anyway, happy to have a little project going again :)

1/52

11681285014_e728bda314_z.jpg

I don't know Huga - just figured that this was week one but it was a short week as it really only started today (and ends Sunday)? But I guess anything that was taken between Monday and the coming Sunday would be fine. But I don't make the rules lol :)