52/2014

gapvic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome back Gapvic, glad you enjoyed Italy. Bet you were spoilt for choice for photos :)

Love the textures in the last shot and the cats are awesome :thumbsup: and shooting right next to that window looks like it would have been a challenge to get the exposure right. Well done :clap: :D

Trifecta, it was love at first sight for me. We stayed in a little apartment with a little balcony on a little street on a little canal. Woke to church bells every morning and spent the day wandering the labyrinthine streets. You only had to take a turn left and a turn right to get away from the tourists and lost. So so beautiful. It was by far my favourite too of the cities we visited over there and I badly wish to return :)

teekay - love those bubbles.

Another boring flower photo again from me, but hey I love springtime and flowers.

This orchid is a bit special as it was a plant that belonged to my in-laws. When my father-in-law passed away two years ago, it was given to me and finally, this is the first time it has flowered and it is now flourishing.

Week 40/52

15296854698_5146c20118_o.jpg

I'm so far behind :(

That's OK we're happy to wait :D

is that your hubby? He looks familiar :/

Yes, Hazy, that's Ned. You may have met in a past life on a racetrack perhaps? :laugh:

Leah, I like the pic of cool Collie! Love the bubbles, teekay, I see you have some more awesome shots on your Flickr photostream, & Weibritty, orchids can be cantankerous, but so pleased yours is finally flowering & honouring the memory of your father-in-law.

Struggling to get out and about this week so I'm cheating and using a pic I took a few weeks ago on one of our trips to the forest. The forest floor had been back burned and a chance shaft of sunlight picked out this little fella :)

42/52

15561400825_eff16762ee_c.jpgIMG_0209.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

Edited by teekay

Sorry I haven't been posting - life's been getting in the way lately.

Looking over the last 4 weeks :o there have been some stunning photos from everyone! :thumbsup:

Ok....major catch up coming!

Week 38 - Lily

15365550871_098c5fc23e_z.jpg

52-2014-38 by nzalis99, on Flickr

Week 39 - Knight Rider camellia

15205630130_35ab65e9b2_z.jpg

52-2014-39 by nzalis99, on Flickr

Week 40 - Scruffy!

14942442243_e5554e10d0_z.jpg

52-2014-40 by nzalis99, on Flickr