52/2014

gapvic

Teekay, the beach is my fav spot too... Absolutely gorgeous shot of 2 very much loved, happy dogs :thumbsup:

Hazy lovely pic's :thumbsup: Stan & Maddie look like they have always bee there. So relaxed. It's a nice spot. Fancy going to the beach & seeing no one. Fantastic ! Now that would NEVER happen in sandal vandal country LOL.

Edited by BC Crazy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are all these photos taken in your garden, Impatiens? If they are, what a fantastic assortment of gorgeous flowers you have. I actually think I like the B&W one best, strange for flowers because usually you would want to see all the colour but there is just something I like about the B&W one. :)

This week's entry I took last week. It wasn't the shot I was aiming for. I was planning on doing a black and white of the wreck but I really liked the colour and mood of this shot and it didn't look any where near as good in B&W :)

48/52

15639659987_a0ecf59858_b.jpgDicky Beach Wreck by teejkay1, on Flickr

Edited by teekay

Really beautiful Teekay :thumbsup:

Can't help this but everytime I see that pic of your 2 happy dogs on the beach I say to my laptop,' God I love that picture' 'such happy dogs'... :D

Impatiens, so pretty, all those flowers :)

COOOO WEEEE right back at you Stan :laugh:

Edited by BC Crazy

Beautiful Hazy :thumbsup: That water looks magnificent. They can have that hand gliding caper on their own though :eek: :laugh:

Yes I'm with you!! He actually had to cancel the jump as the wind was wrong. The guy in the hat that was part of his team came over after they started packing up, to pat the dogs of course and he used to race greys many years ago, and he said that particular spot is only for advanced flyers. Every time the sail went up my heart was in my mouth :eek:

Great pic's Leah, love the upside down version & "oh no don't look now" :laugh:

Beautiful Weibritty :) David Austin has some magnificent roses.

haha the 'oh no don't look now' pic was actually "there aren't any treats, you didn't see any treats" :p