My Dog's A Dope Because....

hankdog

Guest Maeby Fünke

He also has a habit of jumping on me while I'm in the middle of writing a post. He parks his bum on the keyboard and licks my face :laugh:

Edited by Maeby Fünke

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He also has a habit of jumping on me while I'm in the middle of writing a post. He parks his bum on the keyboard and licks my face :laugh:

My pug dive bombs me during a really suspenseful moment in a horror movie. Its hilarious. Gives the best jump scare moments.

Guest Maeby Fünke

My pug dive bombs me during a really suspenseful moment in a horror movie. Its hilarious. Gives the best jump scare moments.

:laugh:

Sometimes it really hurts, especially when they jump on your boobs.

Guest Maeby Fünke

My Pug is like "Oh my god, there's steak!" and off he goes with this desperate look on his face.

That mental image is truly priceless! Haha. I am laughing so hard!

This is the desperate look he has on his face.

post-47381-0-29312500-1388728376_thumb.jpg

I think he has the same expression as Paul McCartney in this photo from a Wings album (back cover) :laugh:

post-47381-0-12208000-1388728423_thumb.png

Edited by Maeby Fünke

My GR likes to chase the water from the hose.

If we swing the hose around she runs after it barking, trying to catch it. If we hold the hose in one position for a while she runs up to the spot where the water is hitting the ground and tries to catch the water in her mouth. She gets quite manic - like she really expects to come away with something solid she can actually hold in her mouth. Makes us laugh all the time.

She loves it too, good game for a hot day

My dog is a dope because he insists on laying outside in the sun on the hottest days.

Argh! Why?! My Aussie does this.

As soon as I let her out she finds the hottest possible spot and just bakes there. I have to make her move as she has pink skin on her face and I don't want her to burn!

My dog is a dope because he insists on laying outside in the sun on the hottest days.

As soon as I let her out she finds the hottest possible spot and just bakes there. I have to make her move as she has pink skin on her face and I don't want her to burn!

I had to get one of my (late) boys desexed because of this, the amount of times he would have sunburnt testes and then walk around like John Wayne... But then he would go back and do it again the next day.

My Pug is like "Oh my god, there's steak!" and off he goes with this desperate look on his face.

That mental image is truly priceless! Haha. I am laughing so hard!

This is the desperate look he has on his face.

post-47381-0-29312500-1388728376_thumb.jpg

I think he has the same expression as Paul McCartney in this photo from a Wings album (back cover) :laugh:

post-47381-0-12208000-1388728423_thumb.png

He does!!!! :coffeesplurk:

Zeddy is a dope because she forgets that at 14, she can't do zoomies as well as she used to - then spends the next 3 days lying around trying to get her energy back... repeat as often as necessary... lol!

Trouble is a dope because she thinks getting her huge Cuz ball and bashing me in the legs with it means I'll throw it for her...

Pickles is a dope because she eats bedding - everyone's bedding, even mine! The poo patrol around here is always an adventure...

Harper is a dope because she's afraid of her own shadow - and horse puppies have very big and scary shadows don't you know?

T.

I had to literally chase him inside today in nearly 40 degree temps, last weekend he was so hot he wouldnt eat his dinner. One of his nicknames is Dumbass because of stunts like that.

Guest Maeby Fünke

Maeby you have a Paul macartney pug, does Paul know?

No... I should email him and tell him.

Edited by Maeby Fünke

Maddie does the same and as a white, bald greyhound it's not good shopping. At the old house she would bake on the back deck in 40 degree heat if I let her, you couldn't even walk on it and she's be out there in all her glory. As it was the only access to the yard Stan would get halfway across and do his best Michael Flatley riverdance before running back inside. I had to buy a strip of carpet so he could get to the stairs.

Edited by HazyWal