Thank You But It's Not To Be :(

Pjrt

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"...a reason to start over new, and the Reason is you..." :)

- Hoobastank

Oh and skyefool, I understand how you feel, my dogs are definitely the reason I'm still here after my last couple of years, and through them I've managed find a good path that is making me happy. Keep fighting :hug:

Edited by Simply Grand

Kitty?

Imagine calling her across the park... "Here Kitty Kitty!" - and up lumbers the horse puppy... lol!

T.

A friend had a very solid imposing Dobe bitch called Kitty. That used to confuse people quite a bit. You would here Kitten come! And her Dobe would come zooming up.

She was actually named kitty hawk which I believe is a helicopter.

I think Wreck it was the one with Brett

Kitty?

Imagine calling her across the park... "Here Kitty Kitty!" - and up lumbers the horse puppy... lol!

T.

A friend had a very solid imposing Dobe bitch called Kitty. That used to confuse people quite a bit. You would here Kitten come! And her Dobe would come zooming up.

She was actually named kitty hawk which I believe is a helicopter.

I think Wreck it was the one with Brett

Reason is a brilliant name :)

My conscience got the better of me and I have decided that I am not in a fit state of mind or employment to be a pet parent at this time or anytime in the forseeable future. Thank you to everyone for their support and help. Time for me to move on too.

My conscience got the better of me and I have decided that I am not in a fit state of mind or employment to be a pet parent at this time or anytime in the forseeable future. Thank you to everyone for their support and help. Time for me to move on too.

hugs :(:hug: but understand