Thank You But It's Not To Be :(

Pjrt

names ending in "ee" are nice and easy to yell across the paddock - ah well.

pumpkin

steel -

galv

metal

rebar

mason

moss

success

sunbeam

thriller

chaos

honesty (oops another ee word)

bacon - everybody loves bacon

garlic - can't have too much

gossip - if she's chatty

guess - if you're feeling mischeivious...

figjam

juice

squeeze

karate

judo

tykwando (skuse spellin)

yoga

nitro

prudence

satire or satyr

shameless (or seamus - tho that's really a boys name)

balance

timbar (tree falling - did anyone hear)

sweat (not that dogs do)

bench

Beware of choosing a name that won't be any fun if the dog lives up to it, like "psycho".

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh :laugh:

In that case

Storm

Riley

Piper

Bailey

Forte

Pagan

Morgan

Stark

Phantom

Eta - I have a boy named Riley but I prefer it as a girl's name, I didn't quite mean to call him that, long story :laugh:

I like Piper or Buffy

I know she's a girl, but I think she looks like a 'Derek'. As in Zoolander. She has the same 'blue steel' face in all those pics :D

Haha! I had never heard of or seen Zoolander, so I googled some video and you're right! She has that same look every time! Lol

...and yes I do live in a bubble. I have no interest at all in celebrity or stars or such.

ok here I go.....

Several people have asked how the house guest dog is getting on with the Skyes.

I got DeeDee in 2008 and many of you know, I took Bobby from a pound late last year. no actually late 2012, so technically, the year before last!. Then my wheels started falling off. I was sliding into depression. Depression so bad i am pre occupied with suicidal thoughts. Then my dad died suddenly, and my mental health declined further. I was having behavioural issues with the dogs due entirely to me not looking after them well. I was having a hard time looking after myself. I ended up in hospital. I had to take stock of everything and make some extraordinary decisions. One of them was to send the dogs to live with a friend/client. At first it was just Bobby, and DeeDee joined him a couple of months later. The dogs are together, and thriving, and in my opinion, in a much more suitable home for their particular needs. None of it has been easy. My mental health is swings and roundabouts. I have lived without a pet for months now. Then out of the blue comes this dog. I am doing battle with my conscience. One side is telling me everything happens for a reason, and I see positives for myself and this dog, if I decide she stays. The other side is telling me, how dare I.

I havent posted on DOL about the situation I have been in regarding the dogs, for fear of being beaten up for my decisions. I know people will judge and make up their own minds. But before anyone derides me, please understand that no one has walked my path or had to face my demons. If any one can tell me what its like being perfect, then I will make exceptions.

:flower:

Edited by skyefool

Hugs to you skyefool .Trust your heart with this dog and give her a hug from me.Take everything one step and one day at a time.

Don't beat yourself up about the past just do what your heart tells you is right for now.

....:hug:

efs

Edited by Purdie

Hugs to you skyefool .Trust your heart with this dog and give her a hug from me.Take everything one step and one day at a time.

Don't beat yourself up about the past just do what your heart tells you is right for now.

....:hug:

couldn't say it better