Thank You But It's Not To Be :(

Pjrt

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) I think she and you were meant to be introduced at this time ....

KISMET (destiny,fortune/fate)

No judgement here - you do what you need to be well and safe - and to ensure the same for those around you.

Agree with you on this name Pers :D

No judgement here either, depression sucks chronically. Would seem this dog is destined to help you out of it. Lots of huggles to you skyefool, may you break free of the dark path and enjoy a new path with happiness and fun :hug:

:) I think she and you were meant to be introduced at this time ....

KISMET (destiny,fortune/fate)

No judgement here - you do what you need to be well and safe - and to ensure the same for those around you.

Agree with you on this name Pers :D

No judgement here either, depression sucks chronically. Would seem this dog is destined to help you out of it. Lots of huggles to you skyefool, may you break free of the dark path and enjoy a new path with happiness and fun :hug:

I'm loving this name/idea... fate has brought you together... for each other's wellbeing...

She will love having you, and you will need to be strong so you can give her what she needs also.

T.

hmm... there is only one name for every dog and when I look at her face I think.. Roxanne

..................................... Love the name Roxanne;Roxy for short.

Joy

Made me think of Hope........Hope and Joy.

Sometimes life just gives you what you need. Sometimes to help you up and sometimes to teach you a lesson. I'm still trying to figure out which Jake is but you should just go with it. Methinks lovely Delilah there will tell you which it is.

Forget any one who would judge you. For what? You were having an extraordinarily hard time and made a really hard decision for you and your dogs and you're in a different place now. Skyefool you are an inspiration, the only irony is that she isn't a big black dog! Haha.

I for one look forward to watching you both grow together.

Of the suggestions so far I like

1. Roxane

2. Hilda

3. Lumpy Space Princess (I don't understand it, but she's some type of princess)

Giving up DeeDee must have been horrible, and also Bobby after all he's been through. I am grateful my demons haven't gone there. Hopefully Princess Hilda Roxy will give you happy times.

Please, when you need help, we are here.

Thankyou everyone.

I have narrowed the list a little bit.

Im not sure im quite ready to yell Hope, Joy and Faith across the park just yet.

The bacon one was good!

Hilda does seem to capture her quite well.

When I saw Aurora it set my brain cogs in motion to a name I have always loved.....Aura.

On the redhead theme, Julia and Pauline sprang to mind.... and sprang out again.....

I do quite like Tick, as she does tick all the boxes.

Funny enough we actually have the Massey Fergusen factory in our town! Fergs?

Lumpy Space Princess does it for me. Just the kind of nonsense im into!

Cow, because they are my favourite animal and I always wanted a pet cow.

Keep them coming, I am undecided still. Although Aura is probably at the top.

Rhonda?

Edited by skyefool

My daughter has a greyhound named Aura - suits her very well. You might like to consider Allira, which is Aboriginal for girl/daughter (although I know you said you weren't interested in meanings). It's a basic description for a family member and an old word.

Sometimes we have to do what is best at the time, I think you made a genuine, brave decision for the Skyes and I wish you well with this dog. I agree they come into our lives for a reason.