Essiac Capsules

trifecta

I have two bottles of Essiac capsules (60 capsules per bottle) to give away to someone who would like to try this herbal formula or who is already giving it as a supplement. The capsules are made by Essiac Canada International who are supposed to manufacture the fair dinkum product! Expiry date is 10-2014. The bottles are unopened & have been sitting on my desk for some time - so I figured someone on here could probably use them :)

Edited by trifecta

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have just come across your offer of the the Essiac Caps and I would love them if you still have them. I have tried to get them for my cat but have not been able to. A herbalist in Atherton was going to try to make it for me. My cat is 17 and has had mammory gland tumors removed but still has one lump in her chest cavity, so I am hoping the Essiac will help her. She is still in fairly good health although she is eating less than she used to. You can message me with details for postage etc. Kind regards :)

• 1 month later...

I would like to post this excerpt from a message from Ladyhawke, her cat started on the Essiac capsules around the end of the first week in February. I have no experience with Essiac, I never got to use the capsules, but this information may be useful to anyone considering using this supplement.

Well.....the change in Willow is nothing short of a miracle. She is eating many times a day and has put on some weight, which in itself is a huge relief as she was getting so thin. But now she's jumping up on top of high cupboards to sleep. At first I tried to stop her but she went behind my back (as cats do) so then I helped her down in case she hurt herself. Then I find she is getting up and down quite well on her own. She seems to feel like a young cat again.

Willow had mammary tumours which were removed but a tumour remained in her chest cavity.