Danarama Pups

Silkenbronze

Hi all,

I'm desperately trying to get in contact with others who may have bought a "danarama" (Croydon, Victoria breeder) golden retreiver pup as I would love my puppy to maybe meet his other litter mates again or share photos.

Our golden was born on the 4th of July last year and just turned 6 months old!

Is the breeder not willing to share some of their puppy people info with you? If not you could request they forward your contact onto the others.

Either way, there may not even be any in this state.

good luck in your searches. :)

Is the breeder not willing to share some of their puppy people info with you? If not you could request they forward your contact onto the others.

Either way, there may not even be any in this state.

good luck in your searches. :)

She said due to privacy reasons she cannot divulge any info and I did offer for her to give out my email address but she also said she could not do that either :( I would love to see what the rest of the litter look like

We would never give other owners private details out either .

Neither would I under any circumstances.

Is there some reason that you want have contact with the same breeding. :) Why not just contact the Golden Retriever Club and see what they may have on offer for you in shows/fun days that you could go to, to meet others.

Edited by oakway

How often does that page get updated? From what I can see on their DOL info the breeder only moved to the country in 2008 and registered their prefix after that(which is after that page was created) so it's possible the name has simply missed out on inclusion.

How often does that page get updated? From what I can see on their DOL info the breeder only moved to the country in 2008 and registered their prefix after that(which is after that page was created) so it's possible the name has simply missed out on inclusion.

Or no one submitted it for inclusion. It doesn't mean someone isn't registered if they aren't on there. It's run by Sway, it's not an official ANKC list.

Or no one submitted it for inclusion. It doesn't mean someone isn't registered if they aren't on there. It's run by Sway, it's not an official ANKC list.

Go and read the my first post..... I said appears to be.......and yes I know who set it up and I use it all the time to check out a lot of people. Invaluable site Sway. :thumbsup:

Go and read the my first post..... I said appears to be.......and yes I know who set it up and I use it all the time to check out a lot of people. Invaluable site Sway. :thumbsup:

I did read your first post and it appeared to be completely pointless.

I am glad people are still finding it useful :)

From the FAQ page....

Why is my prefix or one that I know exists not listed?

If a prefix is not listed, it is most likely because we have not come across it and entered it from our sources or it has not been submitted to the website for entry.

I did read your first post and it appeared to be completely pointless.

Interesting to contemplate the type of person who would pointlessly be unkind and unpleasant to anonymous others for no discernible reason on a public forum.