Pregnant Bitch Bitten By Snake

SLF

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just popping in to say no news yet - yes I am impatient and sick of waiting. Come on puppies HURRY UP!!! :laugh:

edited to add:

if we are all sitting here waiting, I would love some ideas in case we need names. I haven't been game to think of any until now. If we get live pups I think they should be named after Gods, or something that means strength and endurance, or something along those lines.

Any ideas?

Edited by SLF

Her due date is today.

Though nothing exciting is happening and she doesn't even look close. The pups that we can monitor with the stethoscope sound nice and strong. So we just wait.......

Well a very quiet night. This morning she is being a bit weird, clingy and trying to eat and drink random things like the newspaper and my cup of coffee ! but far more interested in chasing the family cat than spend time in the whelping area.

P.S - can someone tell me how to change the title of the thread post so I can put a thing like * update when there is pups, save you all going into a frenzy each time I post :laugh:

I figured it out :thumbsup:

off to make another coffee..........

Edited by SLF

Its very warm here today, so went to the shops early was only out about an hour and a half. Had taken her for her morning walk just before we left.

Came home and her temp has is now 36.3*c and she has torn her whelping box to shred's there is newspaper EVERYWHERE. Hopefully one step closer :crossfingers:

I give ours egg flips egg yolk & milk whisked together (sometimes the slippery texture if whites are used puts them off ;) ) ,,and peanut butter on tiny bits of bread , and snack sized raw mince ( then again, ours will eat up to/during/after whelping ;o)