O M G! Calendula Tea Rinse

It wont stain it as in dye so you cant rinse it out but because you pour it on and dont rinse it off it May discolour it temporarily - though it shouldn't

Easy way around that is to add more water - less calendula but if a slight discolouraton is an issue do a patch test first.

Hey Erny, I think Nixon's eyes are on the improve! Still a little mucky, but definitely less muck, and not as yellow. Thanks for all your help and suggestions.

Excellent - but remember anything you can see is usually also about the immune system so let him eat the slops left over after you brew it - mix it with his food. It does marvellous things internally for the immune system and it's why they even use it for HIV in this way too. Cant do any harm

Thanks Steve, I have been mixing the leftovers in with his breakfast yoghurt - I'm not sure he even notices he's eating anything different, which is great :)

Yeah dogs seem to like it but I tried it and Id have to be pretty desperate to put it near my mouth again

sick2.gif

Hey Erny, I think Nixon's eyes are on the improve! Still a little mucky, but definitely less muck, and not as yellow. Thanks for all your help and suggestions.

Excellent - but remember anything you can see is usually also about the immune system so let him eat the slops left over after you brew it - mix it with his food. It does marvellous things internally for the immune system and it's why they even use it for HIV in this way too. Cant do any harm

That's fantastic news, Aliwake :) .

And a great tip from Steve too. Using the 'slops' of the tea in the dog's food is not something I've thought of doing previously. Great thought :thumbsup:

I

had a cup of calendula tea last nnight - it wasn't all that bad, but would not be my choice of tipple. I'll be trying it a few nights to try to get a better sleep. :laugh: :laugh:

Did you use it as a rinse on your skin as well?

It wont stain it as in dye so you cant rinse it out but because you pour it on and dont rinse it off it May discolour it temporarily - though it shouldn't

Easy way around that is to add more water - less calendula but if a slight discolouraton is an issue do a patch test first.

Thanks Steve. It certainly is an amazing natural wonder & it seems you can use it for just about every ailment. Gosh I was surprised to read it can even be ingested for immune benefits :thumbsup:

I had a cup of calendula tea last nnight - it wasn't all that bad, but would not be my choice of tipple. I'll be trying it a few nights to try to get a better sleep. :laugh: :laugh:

Did you use it as a rinse on your skin as well?

I dabbed some on a nasty red pimple that decided to erupt on my cheek and that has mostly gone. :rofl: . I'm back on the antihistamines for the itchy skin, but when the temperatures start to rise again, I will be using it.